33

"Emma I'm going to need the final shots of the Winter shoot sent off today"

"Alright, I'm just editing the last one"

"Great!" She smiled as she weaved her way through the office, locating the next person on her list for today

"...Abbie, can you hang up the 'Mysterious' set and the 'Frustration' set on the rack over on the fourth floor, please?"

"Okay, on it"

"Amazing" she shouted across the room at the girl who had just passed by her in a rush.

"Emily..." she started, trying to remember what she needed to ask of her

"...You need me to make sure all the models are aware of where they're going for Friday's shoot?" She asked, as she noticed her nodding, "I've already informed them, don't worry Naomi" she smiled

"You're a life saver Emily" Naomi rushed out, walking off towards the lifts to go down to her next task of the day.

Three days.

Three days she'd been working for 'Sinful Lingerie' and she loved it. She loved every bit of it, the staff, the fashion, the office, the experience, all of it. She definitely knew she made a right choice in this internship and the idea of a career in fashion as well.

But also three days since she'd seen Theo. Since that evening on the sofa. Since he made her cum four times, not two like he told her, four.

Four fucking times.

She was exhausted to say the least. She fell asleep as soon as he stopped when she finally caught her breath.

She remembered him finally releasing his grip on her hips and letting her body fall onto the sofa and she managed to keep her eyes open long enough to find him smirking at her, wiping his face clean of her juices and covering her with a blanket as he carried her back to his room to sleep, whilst he cleaned up downstairs.

And to think he told her when she woke up that not even ten minutes after he had put her to bed, Daniel and Morgan came walking through the front door from just getting back from the train station.

But they were lucky, lucky that Theo, the starving man he that he was that night, had finally let his hold on her go and let her rest from the four orgasms he had given her, and now she three days later, she was getting on with her internship.

At first she expected to only be making teas and coffees for everyone and listening in on meetings, like a normal internship, but she was given the opportunity to be more productive. She was given the opportunity to show off her skills and what she had learnt from her lectures, and use those skills firsthand because that's what this internship took pride on. They liked to see if those coming into the industry could do handle that pressure.

"Okay Naomi, do what you think needs to be done and I'll be watching on" Mariam, her boss told her as she sat back on her seat, crossing her one leg over the other.

Mariam Palace, a woman who made a name for herself.

A black woman, who made a name for herself despite all the odds against her. The office she was currently at was a new branch in the UK, her first was based in London and another in Manchester and then she made it big enough to have two in America, one in New York City and another in Chicago. And now Naomi was working under her, wow what a dream.