53

One month into making Naomi his girlfriend Theo couldn't be happier.

The moment she had said let the one syllable word fall from her lips, Theo slapped the amount the bill was onto the table, dragging Naomi out of the restaurant - into the car and back to hers to fuck her.

Oh and did he fuck her.

Naomi couldn't walk the next day. She literally was bed ridden, even having to do her internship over zoom so that she didn't look unprofessional.

She was fine a day or two later, but Theo never let her live it down so now a month later he was trying to make it up to her. She said sex was off the table until he made it up to her. Surprisingly and much to Theo's disappointment, she had stuck to her word. There was no sex, just like when they were trying to get to know each other again from that period of them between November and January.

But there were a few times that Theo had taunted her by walking around shirtless or even just sweet talking her that she was very close to throwing the idea of no sex out of the window.

Well she was very close, but didn't give in surprisingly.

Walking up the steps to the girls house, Theo smiled to himself. For the first time ever, he could knock on the door without a worry. Without any scrutinising questions of why he was at the house.

He could go there freely.

He could go there to see his girl.

Correction - his girlfriend.

Knocking on the front door, all of two seconds later, Theo was met with a flustered Liv.

"You alr-" Theo started, as he noticed how busy and disoriented she looked

"Oh hi Theo!" Liv chirped, "Can't talk, running late for my lecture, I think Naomi's still asleep, but I don't know who else is home" she shouted down the road as she rushed past him

Theo smiled, shaking his head at the blonde walking, well more like running down the road, who clearly woke up late. He glanced back at the front door, almost waiting for another one of the gjrls to come running into him also late, to find nothing, just to look back down the road and see Liv's retreating figure disappear, turning left to reach campus.

"I guess I'll just let myself in then" He mumbled to himself, as he walked through the threshold of the house

Taking off his shoes, he glanced around.

Nobody in sight.

"Anyone home?" He shouted, not wanting to scare the girls

Still no response

Since no one was home besides Naomi who was still sleeping, Theo was going to check Naomi's room and potentially steal back a jumper of his from her wardrobe that she had stolen since he had literally two left thanks to her.

It's not that he cared, but he was sure he had a lot of jumpers but the fact that he only had two left meant that she was definitely hoarding them all at hers and he needed some more for when he wanted to throw something on and leave the house and if he kept repeating the jumpers he had left then Drew or Elliot may catch on and wonder who he's been giving him jumpers to, and if Naomi suddenly has a lot of oversized ones, well anybody could put two and two together and realise what was going on.

Walking up the stairs, like it was his own home, Theo felt nothing but happiness to be able to be finding Naomi in a few moments, sleeping peacefully in her bed, not over exhausting herself over her internship or uni work or making time in her schedule to go out and meet her friends for once. She could just be herself.