11

Refusing to sit in his room and sulk about his conversation with Naomi which did anything but sort things out with her, Theo called up Elijah and Ollie to meet up. He didn't care if he had literally seen them a few hours previously, he needed to talk to them. He needed to rant.

It was like first year all over again.

All of two seconds later, the boys had established they were all going to meet up at Elijah's to talk.

Theo grabbed his keys and drove to Elijah's house. He didn't even realise it at the time but he was going way over the speed limit. He just wanted to vent to the boys. He didn't know things could go so south so quickly.

Pulling up to Elijah's, Theo knocked repeatedly until the door was swung open by Ollie, who had clearly already made it there.

Well it was clear he would of, because he did technically live there, but he was always at Aimee's so it was a surprise.

"So what happened?" Ollie asked, cutting to the chase because he didn't expect for Theo to call them up so soon after meeting up with Naomi

Theo walked into the house throwing himself onto the sofa and grabbing the beer, which was offered to him, taking a long sip and then telling the boys exactly what happened with Naomi. How she came over, bombarded him with questions and then when he did answer them, he asked her his own questions, leading to them having sex and then next second, she was getting ready to leave, then two seconds later they're taking a break.

"You fucking idiot" Elijah rolled his eyes

"Here we go again" Ollie mumbled, knowing that this was probably going to be a repeat of their complicated first year, and to think they were barley in second year and still had third year to go.

"What? What the fuck did I do wrong?"

"Mate, she literally told you 'an eye for an eye', therefore meaning she wouldn't go any further than what she assumed you had done, so she wouldn't of slept with that guy" Elijah explained

Theo sighed, knowing they were right but he had to ask. He needed to make sure she was all in like he was. He didn't even know why he doubted her. It was dumb. It was very stupid, but in the moment, the way she was acting it just made him curious. The fact that she was leaving so abruptly, the way she was making space between them constantly, all of it just made him think the worst. It made him think that - to be honest he didn't even know what he was thinking. No, scratch that, he wasn't thinking, that's why he was such an idiot and fucked things up.

"Theo..." Ollie sighed

"She's literally put her guard back up now. It's stronger than ever and now she thinks that you don't even trust her when she literally told you, that there was no reason for you not to with the eye for an eye statement." Ollie commented

"Ugh, I know guys I fucked up. I know. I just... I just don't know what was going through my head, I thought me and her were making progress and then next second she's getting dressed and leaving me and I couldn't have that. Not in a controlling way or nothing, but I haven't told this to her, but I don't sleep well without her being there"

"Like obviously I go to sleep normally, because I can't function without sleep, but with her next to me, in my arms. It's the best sleep and the fact that she was getting dressed and leaving just made he go into panic mode. I tried to play it off, joking around with her, but when she started to say shit like she wanted it to be just sex between us, and I switched"

"I switched because it sounded like she was sleeping with that other guy from Halloween as well. And I couldn't have that, not with everything me and her have been through, that's my girl"