43

Knowing that Theo had a long night last night, Naomi slipped his arm off of her body, throwing on some pyjamas as she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face.

When she got back in her room, she wasn't surprised to find Theo still sleeping, but what did surprise her was how he clutched her satin pillow in his arms - where she once lay, mumbling something.

Leaning on her doorframe, watching him, she couldn't help but smile. Theo was her peace and she believed she was his.

"Naomi, baby, please stay" she heard him mumble incoherently in his sleep

Stepping closer to him, well more like limped because of the ache inbetween her thighs from last night, she brushed his hair out of his face, seeing his knitted brows, kissing his forehead to ease him. "I'm not going anywhere Theo" she smiled, as he inhaled the scent of her pillow, humming in satisfaction.

She turned to go downstairs to make him some breakfast. She knew he would definitely need his energy after last night. Well she did too, especially with her not even knowing how the hell she was still able to walk, but she wanted him to feel okay to talk to her about what happened at his parent's house.

Grabbing the ingredients for a full English fry up, Naomi got to work, making Theo his scrambled eggs, beans, bacon, sausages, hash browns and toast - leaving out left overs for the girls if they wanted any.

Once everything was made, Naomi carried his plate upstairs, setting it down on her bedside table as she started the task of waking Theo up. She wasn't sure how easily he would wake up since she was so used to being the one who woke up second, but there was a first time for everything.

Well she thought she would have to wake him up, until she felt him snake his arm around her waist, pulling her back into bed next to him.

"Theo!" She squealed, shocked that he was even awake

"Morning" he mumbled into her neck, trying to get her to stay in bed.

"I made you breakfast" she smiled, waiting for his ears to perk up at the mention of food

Within seconds, Theo was releasing his grip on Naomi's waist, to allow her to straighten herself out, letting him to sit in between her legs as she grabbed the plate and placed it in his lap.

"Thank you baby" he mumbled in a deep sleepy voice, taking a bite of his toast and humming in satisfaction.

"Where's your plate?" he furrowed his brows as he realised there was only one set of cutlery and one plate

"I'm not hungry" She told him, running her fingers through his hair as he sat infront of her

"Fine but at least eat this" He said as he passed her a piece of bacon

"Okay" she mumbled, smiling at the kind gesture, taking the bacon piece out of his hand before he force fed her which she wouldn't put past him.

As he ate his breakfast, Naomi ran her fingers through his hair - smiling at how messy it was, knowing that she never wanted him to change.

During the time, her phone alerted her of her pill and she took it, as she remembered what she told Theo last night. If she wanted to keep doing that, then she would need to ensure she took it at the right time and she wasn't taking any chances with that.