2

Naomi ate her chips, as Theo stared at her.

"What?" She asked annoyed at the boy looking at her

"Why can't I have a chip?" He responded, putting his joggers back on

"Because they're mine and you made them go cold, and you're not even supposed to be here" she stated

"You weren't complaining a few minutes ago about that"

"Oh shut up"

Theo smiled at how sassy she was being. It was like old times. Oh how he had missed her.

Just as he went to go and reach for her bag of food when he heard a door shut. The couple looked at each other wide eyed. There was no way he could hide in a good spot or sneak out in time. Naomi looked at her bedroom door and realised it was open. Shit. They didn't even think about shutting it. They were too busy arguing and doing other stuff.

"Naomi" Liv sang as she walked up the stairs

"Shit, um hide under the covers" Naomi rushed out, pushing Theo under them

Naomi quickly shuffled her duvet around so that it covered her naked body and didn't look suspicious with Theo under it.

"You okay?" Liv asked as she walked into Naomi's room

"Yeah, I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" Naomi replied

"Um, your headache, remember?" Liv questioned

"Oh, Y-yeah" Naomi stuttered, feeling Theo part her thighs

"Naomi" Liv warned

"Hmm?" Naomi hummed, too afraid to speak, as she felt Theo's tongue flatten and lap against her folds. She attempted to push her thighs together but he was too quick and way too stubborn to let her.

"I know you lied, what's the real reason why you didn't want to see the boys?" Liv pointed out

"Uhhh, j-just wanted some a-alone time?" She lied, trying to control herself. She should of just given him the chip. This boy was hungry.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Mmm, y-yeah I'm fine. I-I"

Everyone halted. The sound of a phone ringing was the only thing present in the room. Naomi's eyes went on wide. She began to panic. She prayed it wasn't Theo's because hers was on her bedside table. Theo even stopped moving. He realised how awkward it would be if Liv found him like this. Yes, teasing Naomi was fun but he knew she'd never talk to him again if he let Liv find them like this. He wouldn't even know how to explain how they got into this position from the last thing Liv knew about the two of them to his knowledge was that he needed to talk to her before she left for first year.

Liv pulled out her phone. "It's Joe, I'll talk to you later okay?" She said as she turned to leave Naomi's room

Naomi watched the door close and heard the click. She immediately grabbed her sheets and threw them off of her bed. She playfully kicked Theo repeatedly to get him to remove himself from inbetween her thighs. The fact that he had started to eat her out infront for her friend was one thing but the fact that she didn't even know what was going on between the two of them and they were doing this was another thing. She needed Theo to get out. They couldn't get caught. No one needed to know what they had done, or were just doing. She couldn't let anyone know.

"You need to leave" she urged

"I wanna finish my meal" he smirked, as she shoved his tshirt into his chest

"No, we almost just got caught" she warned

"I don't care" he said as he climbed back onto her bed, whilst she got off of it.