25

Theo threw his head back in frustration.

Sexual frustration.

He held his phone tightly in his right hand as he couldn't believe what had just shown up on his phone.

Fuck.

Fuck

Fuck

Closing his eyes, he couldn't help still see the picture.

A picture which will forever be burned into his memory, but just not now. He couldn't have that now.

That damn picture.

He saw how she used one arm to cover her breasts, teasing him just enough to not let him see her nipple piercings, but her breasts were still spilling out over her arm. How she laid there bare, with her legs spread open, for him to see her pussy. The place he wanted to see most. How she stared at the camera in her full length mirror reflection with pure desire and lust, it was taunting. He saw how she held up her phone and captured the picture, acting oblivious to the havoc she had caused as soon as she pressed send. How she sent a second text, along with the photo saying 'Congrats on your win, I told you I'd treat you x'.

He wanted to reply to her so badly, but he was in shock. He couldn't even fathom words. His jaw was open. His dick was straining against his football shorts. His breath hitched.

A cold shower it was.

He needed one after seeing her like that.

He was grateful for the picture, he really was. It was something he had missed, seeing her body like that, but she just made it ten times harder for him to even be around her now without wanting to sleep with her. He craved her touch, it was ridiculous.

She had sent it as a present for him winning his friendly match she couldn't make it to.

Wow, he should really start winning more matches.

Yes, he had won and he was treated for it, accordingly so.

He didn't know what Naomi had meant earlier when she said she'd treat him, but he definitely wasn't complaining.

He practically sped home in his car, from the moment he got back into the changing rooms from the pitch and went into his bag to grab his phone to text her that he won. That's when he saw the message.

He couldn't have any of the boys find him there, hard as fuck over the picture Naomi had sent him, so he grabbed his stuff and rushed home.

As soon as he had made it to his room, he went straight into the bathroom and stripped off his clothes.

He refused to rub one out because he wouldn't just do that. He would call Naomi. He would call her whilst he did it, just to let her know how down bad he was for her. How he wanted to hear her voice as he came in his hand at the picture of her, but he couldn't have that.

He couldn't have that or else all rules would be thrown out to the window and he'd invite her over and he'd fuck her. He'd fuck her until she couldn't walk.

But immediately after, knowing his fear was still there, he'd run away. He would refuse to see her out of fear that their once perfect bubble of no arguments would be popped and they would have to face the realities of Naomi potentially not wanting him anymore because that's all he gave her.

He feared that's all he could give her was sex and arguments. He feared that Naomi was too good for him. He feared that he had pressured her too much into trying to be with him that once they actually did have sex, she wouldn't want to try anymore and he would slowly lose her.