49

As everyone predicted, it was an easy match. A quick win, ending up at (8-1) to the boys and the other team scored once.

Music thumped loudly, pounding against the walls of the house as 'Come Closer' by WizKid was playing, with various bodies danced in the kitchen and the garden, celebrating the team's win.

Naomi downed the rest of her of her Bacardi and lemonade and was quickly dragged onto the 'dance floor' by Tiana as the song started playing.

She looked up from her spot in the throng of dancing bodies - and saw Theo watching her as he stood leaned against the wall and knew she had to show out.

Naomi took in Theo's appearance tonight - nodding approvingly at the short sleeve open brown shirt, accompanied with a white vest underneath and cargo trousers with Jordan ones. He looked very good tonight. She could see his abs making an appearance through his vest, and not so secret semi through his cargo trousers.

Theo was stood next to Elijah and Harry Crawford, talking about something. Something which he couldn't even remember because the moment he saw Naomi make her way onto the dance floor in that skin tight abstract pink, or red - he couldn't even tell, nor did he care because she looked good regardless - dress, showing off her nipple piercings through the fabric - he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Her outfit did nothing but to help the semi that he'd been sporting all night because of her.

He couldn't ever get over how sexy she was.

She didn't take her eyes off of him, as she began to sway her hips to the beat, trailing her hands up her thighs, up her body and cupping her breasts - running the pad of her thumbs over her nipple piercings, biting her lip as she saw his eyes following her.

Whining her hips she slowly turned around in a circle, making sure to give Theo a show of her body. She smiled at him sipping from his cup, not even bothering to hide the fact that he was staring at her as Elijah and Harry tried to talk to him.

Their eye contact didn't falter once. They felt like they were the only ones in the room. Theo zeroed in on how her hands slid up and down her body, the same body he'd claimed, that he got to touch. How she effortlessly, moved to the beat, making sure that people could watch, but couldn't touch.

As he continued to watch her, he noticed that Harry and Elijah and also stopped their conversation to see what he was looking at.

Then he realised that she was in fact making her way towards him through the sea of people dancing.

The soft purple hues of the led lights put up for tonight illuminated her face. She looked at him like there was no one else in the room.

"Fucking hell Theo, you better make that girl your girlfriend or I might have to steal her off of you" Harry muttered, clearly having watched Naomi's little dance for Theo

Not even withdrawing his eyes from Naomi's, Theo punched Harry in the arm, "Don't even think about it Crawford - you're a good forward but I will bench you with no hesitation"

"Alright, alright but when are you gonna you make it official?" Harry asked, knowing that Theo was clearly serious about Naomi judging by that threat but he couldn't understand why they weren't official yet.

"Soon, okay" Theo mumbled, seeing Naomi stood infront of him looking so innocently it was taunting and it made him weak.

"Hi Crawford" Naomi smiled, looking over at the boy who'd only seen her fully covered in Theo's oversized tracksuits and hoodies and now she was stood infront of him in a skintight dress - showing off her piercings and she couldn't help but laugh at how he couldn't take his eyes off of her body in shock