14

Bonfire night. The night of sparklers and fireworks and gatherings in the dark. No one really wanted to celebrate it, until Drew realised they hadn't all spent time together without someone leaving since last year. So with the push from Tiana to get them to do more stuff as a old flat again, he suggested that everyone should come over to the boy's house and they'll create a mini bonfire and have some sparklers, hot chocolate and music. Everyone ended up agreeing.

Since that night Theo drunkenly came into Naomi's room, the two of them hadn't spoken. She wasn't avoiding him, but she wanted her space to think. To take Tiana's advice of realising she had never truly been by herself. Whenever it came to her and Theo, chaos followed and right now,
Naomi just wanted peace. She wanted peace to think.

Like she said to him when he asked why she said 'don't' and for him not to like her in his room that night he told her he did, she said it because he didn't know her, they barley knew each other and that really showed when they had arguments. All they did was argue and have sex. Because that's all they knew about each other because they never got the chance to get to know the other. So she took this time to be alone.

Ironic that Halloween was only technically five days ago and so much had happened in that short amount of time. November was really a drama filled month for Naomi.

Well actually, this time last year she was avoiding Theo because she had a sex dream about him, but now she wasn't talking to him because at first, she didn't know how to. She didn't know how to, because she didn't know if there was much use in talking to him again. She didn't know if there was much point in them attempting to pursue their situation because when it came to her thinking about it, she realised there was way more bad than good. When they knew more about each other's bodies then they did about each other's personalities.

But then she really thought about it. She thought about it and realised that she couldn't end something which she hadn't been all in herself on. Theo had put himself out there and all she did would push him away. So the restart button it was. She was ready to start putting in more effort. Meet him half way. Be ready for him.

Even though it was only five days since Halloween. Those five days had one, really told her about herself and two, made her realise how much she didn't want to let Theo go. At first she thought she wasn't ready for a relationship because of her past, but talking to Tiana and being alone, even if it was for three days changed her perspective. Those three days showed her that she was more open to the idea of a relationship, but her mindset was the one blocking her. She was comparing him too much to her ex. She wasn't allowing herself to get to know Theo. She had done everything with Theo all wrong. They were working backwards instead of forwards and she wanted that to change. She wanted to get to know him, take things slow so that they both were sure they were ready for each other.

She wanted to do things the right way this time.

She had informed Tiana that she was ready to meet Theo half way. She was ready to get to know him again, attempting not to hold back this time and not be petty, if he was on the same page.

She was going to ignore all her insecurities and let herself be more open to being with Theo, especially when he was trying his hardest. Yes he fucked up sometimes, but so did she, and she needed to accept that. She kept telling herself if Theo didn't like her, despite everything in her head telling her he didn't for some reason, why would he be going through all of this? No boy would put themselves through this rollercoaster of emotions for no reason.

It was as if Liv knew she was getting into her head about this whole situation because she felt Liv pulling her downstairs to leave the house. She hadn't seen Liv since before Halloween, and she was pretty sure she didn't know anything about what was going on, but she was always there. Her and Tiana.