46

11:24 PM, the time.

It was almost taunting Naomi as she looked in the corner of her laptop screen and saw that was the time.

Had she really been in the zone for that long?

She was ensuring the shots from her test shoot at her internship were edited how she liked as well as emailing and calling models to ensure they were free for photoshoots in the coming weeks, and updating Mariam on how she had been getting on.

Shit, Theo!

Looking up she realised that Theo was now on his PS5 playing some random game, she didn't really bother to check as she didn't know much about it. All she knew was the standard, FIFA, GTA, or Fortnite.

He was pissed, not at her, well yes her, but it wasn't her fault.

To be exact, it was Theo's first proper day back training with the team was today, since the three weeks were finally up and he came back expecting the team to be happy, when in fact they just asked him when Naomi was coming back.

It was continuous, the entire session they'd say, 'where's Mimi', 'is Mimi coming back...blah blah blah' and Theo was annoyed, he was their captain and he'd given them a taste of his girl and now they wouldn't stop bothering him.

"Theo" Naomi called out trying to get his attention

No response

She knew he could hear her because he had played games infront of her before and he's always made sure his headphones were slightly off of his left ear so he could hear her if she called for help whilst she did her work, but today he was clearly purposely ignoring her.

"Theo" She repeated, sliding off the bed, to walk towards him

Still nothing

Naomi walked behind Theo sat on his gaming chair, sliding her hands over his shoulders, onto his bare chest and she leaned down, kissing his cheek. "Are you still pissed with me?" She whispered as she covered the mic on his headset, ensuring whoever he was playing with couldn't hear her

She watched how his jaw tensed, but still didn't respond to her. "Theo I'm sorry I didn't know they'd be asking you for me back" she huffed, removing her hands from his chest, walking around his chair so she could stand infront of him and he couldn't see the TV screen.

"Theo, you can't be pissed at me forever, I did tell the boys I was just merely a replacement 'until you got back from a family matter at home'" she quoted, sticking to the lie they formed so the team wouldn't ask questions

"I'm not pissed" Theo grumbled, which caused Naomi to smile at him finally talking to her

She took no time in climbing onto his lap, straddling him, "You sure you're not pissed?" She teased, playing with his chain

She watched how he clicked the off button for his mic, pausing his game and looked at her. "It's...it's nothing" he sighed

"No, it's not nothing, you can tell me" she reassured him

"Fine, it's not even the fact that they're asking for you back, because it just makes me proud that I have a team that likes my girl, but they have a fucking nickname for you, baby and that pisses me off, why do they get to have a nickname for you and I don't?"

Trying to hide her smile at a pouting Theo, she shook her head at him. "Theo, they only have a nickname for me because like you said, they liked me, in all honesty I don't really do nicknames because my name is already short, but you already have one for me"

"What, 'Baby?'" He asked, not amused by that being her compromise for him

"Yes" she told him, trying to stop him from frowning