16

Not breaking her promise, Naomi did text Theo. They had been texting a lot since they went to breakfast together. Just texting though, they hadn't managed to see each other, this was because Naomi was busy with uni work. This time she couldn't push it back because it was group work.

It was her, Aimee and two other girls from their course, creating a presentation about how the latest fashion trends can be interpreted differently in different countries around the world and how that works.

This then would get them ready to find placements and internships for companies of their choice, they will carry out in term two and potentially term three.

Naomi had just finished meeting up with the girls in her group in the library and was now in Theo's car on the way to go shopping.

Driving to the centre Theo had 'Hey Mama' by Kanye West playing.

The two of them sat in comfortable silence whilst the music played. Naomi watched city fly by as Theo drove, one handedly, gripping her thigh.

She had never stepped foot into the centre unless it was to go to Primark or Poundland, or Boots for a few little bits because she mainly did her shopping online.

Currently, her and Theo were already walking hand in hand in town, looking at shops.

Pulling her towards Victoria Secret, Naomi stopped.

"What are you doing?" Theo asked

"This isn't where I get my underwear from" she answered, knowing that she got it from primark because she wasn't spending Victoria secret money on something no one would see and now she had Theo, there was no point because he'd just rip it off.

"Well we're here now so you may as well get whatever you want"

Naomi reluctantly followed Theo into the shop. She didn't intend on getting anything because she didn't care that he said he wanted to spoil her, there was no way he was spending Victoria secret money on her.

"Naomi pick something" He said as he noticed her just following him around the shop and not even bothering to look at anything.

"No, let's just go to primark"

Theo rolled her eyes at her stubbornness. When he said he was going to spoil her, he meant it.

"Fine, I'll just pick you out some stuff then" he offered as he began to pick up random pants and bras.

"Theo stop"

"Nope, I said I was getting you more underwear, so that's what I'm doing"

"Stop, half of this doesn't even match and isn't even my size"

"I'll choose my own stuff okay?" She caved

Theo smiled at her finally going off and picking what she wanted.

During their time in the shop, Naomi came over a few times claiming that she was finished shopping with only three to five sets of lingerie in her hands, but Theo immediately turned her around and told her to get more.

At first he thought that this would be a good idea to spoil her but apparently not. It wasn't the cost of anything. That wasn't it. He had more than enough money to take care of her, but it was the underwear she was choosing.

It wasn't like they were overly sexy or revealing, they were normal underwear, along with the occasional nice lingerie set, but just imagining her wearing them made Theo groan frustration. Sexual frustration.

His right hand wasn't exactly helping him throughout the course of the two of them taking things slow. It was doing the job, but nothing compared to Naomi. He just wanted to have her in his arms again, but he had to listen to Tiana's advice.