28

As the night went on, everyone left one by one to either catch their trains home, drive home or get picked up by their parents.

The only ones who were left were Ollie, Elijah, Theo and Naomi.

Naomi was leaving in around two hours and the boys were just waiting to drop her off at the train station, as they did with Tiana and Aimee's trains and coaches and then they were making their own way home.

Whilst Ollie and Elijah packed Theo's car with Naomi's suitcase and bags, Theo and Naomi sat inside the house, on the sofa, talking.

"So what are you doing for the holidays?" He asked

"Just chilling with my mum and sister, Christmas isn't really a big thing for us. We might go round my grandparents house at some point though"

"That sounds nice. Hold on sister? You have a sister?"

"Yeah, did I never mention her? Shit sorry yeah she's older" Naomi laughed

"How much older?"

"Uhh ten years, why?"

"Can I see a picture of her?"

"Theo, is this some elaborate plan to get to my sister the entire time?"

Theo laughed at Naomi's annoyed face. "Nah baby, I just wanted to see if she's as beautiful as my girl, and if she is then I definitely need to meet your mum cause how is she making two of you. Also I wanna see what you would look like when you're older"

"Oh shut up" she playfully rolled her eyes "I don't think I have any pictures of her, but we look pretty similar, she's just a bit taller than me, obviously looks older, but you would never know by ten years and she wears box braids"

"Wow, so good genes run in the family" he hummed "But since you're getting annoyed with me I'll stop, so back to Christmas at your nan's, am I right?"

"Yeah, so my nan always likes to make curry goat with fried dumplings whenever she sees me and my sister and my cousins. I've missed it"

"Curry goat? I've heard of it before, is it nice?"

"Oh my gosh it's one of the pengest things ever. You know what I'll get the recipe and cook it for you one day"

"Hmm, my baby's a chef?"

"Oh shut up, I'll try and make it, I can't guarantee it'll be as good as hers is"

"I'm sure it'll taste good"

"So what are you plans for the holidays? Is it a ski trip, or flying to a family member's house in fucking Bora Bora or something rich like that?" Naomi teased knowing her and Theo's worlds were very different when it came to money

"Shhh, ski trips stopped years ago because I didn't want to risk fucking up my knee or collar bone and we flew to Bora Bora once" he laughed

"So what are you doing this year then?"

"Uhhh, just going home to my parents house. That's all" he confessed quietly

Naomi noticed the sudden change in light hearted atmosphere and Theo's frown etched on his face. "You wanna talk about it?" She asked, as she turned his head to look at her

Waiting On You [18+]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara