54

"Congrats Theo!" Elliot shouted across the table at Revolution de Cuba

"Thanks man" he smiled, happy to see everyone together again after what felt like forever

Scanning over the table, he was met with everyone, chatting amongst themselves, and he couldn't believe that they all came together for him.

At the start of university he didn't really intend on making friends, he just wanted to move into his flat - be cordial with his flatmates, play football and get his degree - little did he know in a years time he'd have a great group of friends and a girlfriend, who he chased after.

Just to be precautious Liv sat next to Naomi and Tiana was on her other side, with Eliza next to him - as well as Charlie. But despite everyone keeping them apart for the sake of 'normalcy' between the group, Theo's eyes never left her.

They couldn't, not with her wearing a deep navy blue, dress - just for him as she remembered his favourite colour.

A satin dress which had a deep neckline, enough for her breasts to shown off modestly, but also enough for Theo to be fighting off a semi all night. A slip dress which didn't entirely hug her figure, but it was still clear that she had curves in all the right places.

But he needed to stop staring at Naomi because it wasn't helping him in the lower region and he also couldn't be caught by anyone that he was staring at her or else questions would be asked. So instead he looked down at his churros that he had convinced Joe to get himself.

Just as he was about eat one, ever so slightly, Theo felt the brush of something under the table. Almost like a kick, but definitely not hard enough and no one was looking at him to show that they'd done it, nor did anyone apologise.

Shrugging off the feeling of it probably being Joe just moving his legs around under the table, Theo dismissed it.

But then it happened again.

Pushing his chair out, to get a better view, Theo looked under the table, only to find Naomi's foot trailing higher and higher up his leg, moving towards his crotch.

Clearing his throat, he immediately pushed himself back towards the table, trying not to act suspicious because if any of their friends looked under the table - the two of them being together would be revealed.

He watched how she continued her conversation with Liv and Tiana as normal - when she infact had her foot pressed right up against his crotch, tracing his dick through his trousers.

With a cough, Theo stifled the groan which almost left his mouth at the feeling of Naomi's foot adjusting his dick in his trousers.

It was taunting how she knew of the power she had over him, and yet she wasn't even paying attention to him, but still had a sly smirk on her face as she spoke to her friends.

Just as he was about to play her at her own game, Theo felt her press her foot even harder into his crotch making him almost moan.

Biting his tongue, making a strangled sound, trying to hide it with a cough and a clear of the throat, Theo immediately picked up his phone to text her.

Teasing was fun, it was exciting, but Naomi wasn't playing fair tonight.

Theo - What are you doing?

Naomi - Nothing :)

Theo - Baby I'm gonna need you stop unless you are up for meeting me in the bathroom

Naomi - Can't, I'm on my period

Theo - For fuck sake baby I'm struggling here, you're an evil woman you know that right