OS 1 : MY COTTON BALL

The plot of this os is somehow based on the bts clips of cliff scences & its named as cotton ball as rrahul called helly cotton ball on iv of her birthday so just used it as title & giving a try in writing content hope you guys like it.

Here it goes-

The day was so bright looking like even the sun decided to shower its all glory on her today.decked up in all maroon she is looking so cute as beautiful together the way her cheeks are glowing in the sunlight making me feel a urge within me to go & pull them & then see her reaction of being annoyed oh god she is just too adorable.Thoughts came in mind of Rrahul when he kept watching Helly shooting for her vlog with the crew members &along with mr.monkey Now its the time for the shot as our crew came to us to brief about the scenes today.the revelation made me & helly both shocked together as in this hellt needed to jump off a cliff as riddhima to prove her love for vansh."Bullshit!" exclaimed rrahul making helly look at him with astonishment.

"What happened rrahul why are you frustrated is anything you need to share or bothering you?" Asked helly keeping a hand on his shoulder.sighing rrahul turned towards her & said love doesn't mean to sacrifice life to prove it its entirely useless,listening to his thoughts helly looked towards the sky & said " rrahul everything in this world comes with a price,even love is not barred from it ,sometimes in order to save something dearest to us we even get ready to pay a price even if it means to sacrifice our life" the way she spoke those lines made his heart shudder with the intensity of love she harbours in her heart.he realized thats why she is ideal to play riddhima as she has same compassion as riddhima.jerking off his thoughts he inched towards her & looked into her eyes stating that the thing actually bothered him is her safety.hearing this from him helly burst into laughter holding her breathe she stilled herself & said in a chirpy tone "relax rrahul its just a shoot & all safety measures are taken even we are using harness too & moreover i have done such type of scenes in my previous shows too so just relax nothing going to happen" saying so she turned off from there to get ready to go for cliff jump without looking at rrahul who looked terribly disturbed with sudden feeling of uneasiness like something wrong is about to happen.shrugging off his negative thoughts he too placed a smile over his face moving towards the scene shoot too.The harness was fixed across their waist ensuring all the safety measures the scene was going to start in few takes.rrahul was in awe with the happiness beaming in helly's face due to the all pre celebrations of her birthday this girl is just a baby from heart thought his heart.moving off to the scene when helly pushed herself from the cliff rrahul suddenly felt an unknown rush with him just like vansh his character on screen as per the script he ran to save her holding her hand with a difficulty as per the demand of scene but in actually he held her hand too tight fearing she may fall & get hurt actually.after the director told cut he still unknowningly held her hand just to get patted on his hand by helly's who is still hanging down on harness."relax rrahul I'm fine" said helly with her always beaming smile .listening she is fine he sighed & smiled too relaxing his body a bit both unknown to the little causality that is going to hit them.director noel sir called rrahul from the back msking him stand on his feet to talk with the director.while he was busy discussing something with director down their helly was doing her usual antics while hanging on the harness without realizing that a clip of harness has been loosened up a bit unknown to this she kept swinging & laughing like a jovial baby when lifted up in air but suddenly the sound of melodious laughter turned into a shrill cry before any one can understand what have transpired there the clips of harness loosened maximumly making helly sway up ubruptly before the crew can understand she fell down actually from the cliff luckily on the mattress that kept below for safety but sudden landing made it disbalanced & she rolled over near a rock hitting her hand & head a bit .her loud scream echoed there making the crew came out of trance what just happened even making rrahul startled with it looking down the cliff the scene down there horrified him.without thinking he ran down towards helly .reaching near her he saw her laying their unconscious while her hand & forehead bleeding a bit making his heart beat like maniac.while as precautionary measure medical team was present at the shoot making it fast to get her treated taking her inn while rrahul paced outside the medical van in much tension.when after a long time no one came out he was so ready to barge in but suddenly stopped on tracks when he saw the medical team dr.arriving at them.moving closer to the director & him dr told them its just small hurt nothing to be serious & she will be fine within 2-3 days just need proper rest & care .saying so dr left the place leaving director & rrahul alone while director moved out to let other's know this news of her well being too.rrahul tip toeingly entered the medical van where she is resting.bandages on her hand & forehead.a drop of tears cascade down his cheek seeing her like this making him understand why he felt so apprehensive about this particular scene.sitting beside her holding her injured hand he planted a soft kiss on it making her stirr in her unconsciousness a bit a smile crept on his face seeing her fine & responding to him even when she is weak.bending himself over a bit he pecked her forehead slightly.stating i will always try to protect you my cute cotton ball.

End

Hope you guys like it tried it first time.criticisms are accepted but bashing is not.