OS 6 : REEL BUDDIES

Back with another RraHel os as per the most demanded Track of iv at Rrahul's home by Bollywood bubble titled " reel buddies"

It was one of the hectic day at shoot,shifting of show to OTT made it more edgy & intense which sometimes feel tiresome too for the actors as they always need to act intense.and over top of it several interviews that are lined up for them after change in platform started to drain them out completely.

One such day during the lunch break both helly & rrahul received notification from a channel bollywood bubble who wanted to shoot an episode of their newly started series " reel buddies" with them.

Putting this request on hault they resumed their shoots after which rrahul decided to ask helly about her opinion on this iv. By the time he reached her room he found her already in bad mood.making himself ready to get snapped by her any moment he entered her room,while she glared angrily at him.

"Today the panda is angry again,lets see what made her mood off today'

Thinking this in his mind he sat beside helly on her bed.after numerous efforts of coaxing she revealed that she is feeling highly drained & irritated on back to back iv's asking repetitive questions only.

Listening to her he sighed as he too felt same these days but they have to do iv's being an actor & to promote their show.

Stating these above reason he tried to make her feel light ,while she felt a bit better he decided to talk about the upcoming iv that they kept on hold

Whether call it his charm or art of convincing he got her convinced for this iv while once they got sure of their schedule first rhey decided to interact with the interviewer to set everything.since the interview was to be done after shoot it was fine for them but the problem arised that they wanted to shoot it either of their home,while helly's house help was on off she told this to rrahul,before she could say anymore rrahul confirmed the channel that interview will be shoot at his place which surprised helly a lot.

Sending his address & confirming other essential he kept his phone & turned to helly ,who in return hugged him tight,taken away from sudden hug he just caressed her back of head understanding her thanks gesture. Finally the day of their interview arrived,rrahul already told his mom about this who in return insured him for the arrangements while she was excited to meet helly again after ITA awards.

He told helly that today they Will go home together in his car from sets & later he will drop her at her home .

Ending their shoot at 5 pm they got ready to leave for rrahul's home ,while they got the text from the iv channel that they too are on the way to reach,listening to songs,cracking jokes & all they reached his home Where helly was warmly welcomed by Rrahul's mom who took her in a warm embrace making helly get a bit nostalgic as she felt the warmth of motherly love & instantly started to miss her mom,looking at her face,both rrahul & his mom understood what she felt before she could feel more low a soft forehead kiss was bestowed on her by rrahul's mom & took her inside home

As soon as the interview began the sarcastic & funny replies if Rrahul made the whole house echo with the never ending laughter of rrahul,helly & interviewer.while giving answer they never got serious they were so jovial & carefree even forgetting that they are in front of camera giving interview.that is something special about them so comfortable to each other that forget rest of the world. Finally the interview ended the team took their leave,while helly resting her head against the sofa was smiling herself,clearing his throat he asked her now what wrong to her mood that she is smiling in herself ,sitting criss cross resting her elbow on thighs ,she kept her face on her palms & cutely replied "i was stupid for ignoring this iv,this iv brought so much laughter & smile to me like it cured all stress brewing inside me these days & all this happened because of only you,if you wouldn't have convinced me i might have not this much happy today,you are the best to me"

Rrahul " i know i know I'm the best "

Later on called by his mother who asked them to join for dinner,getting through the dishes helly was surprised it was all her favourite dishes (no non veg),while rrahul chuckled at her amused expressions.

Rra mom-" you know helly your friend & my son is such idiot that he moved around me all night yesterday convincing me to cook all this for you today,while he didn't realized that the first time he told me to cook this i got agreed,your friend wanted to make you feel special by making me cook all your favourites".

"You are the best" saying so she hugged his mom,while he stood there grumpy pouted ,but as soon as she pulled his nose in a cute & loving way his grumpy face turned into a beautiful smiling face.

Finishing off the dinner & chit chatting for a while rrahul decided to drop helly home,waving a goodbye she sat next to him in his car while it got lost in the night lights of Mumbai,waving a goodbye after reaching her home,rrahul waited inside his car till she completely got out of vision,bringing engine back to life he started to drivr back home waiting for the night to fall & bringing the morning which will bring her to him again.

Reel buddies got shooted for the world ,while real buddies had their fun