OS 27 : INTERNATIONAL ICONIC AWARD (IIA)

Hello everyone.firstly i want to apologize to all of you for keeping on hold the most awaited OS on International Iconic Award ( IIA)

Well its just my add on assumption that it is the most awaited by you all while your opinions can be differ from this.But since i promised someone who asked me to write on IIA before its actual commencement,I'm here trying to fulfill that promise.although I'm not satisfied with myself the way i wrote the last OS "THEIR FIRST SCENE" , so will try to improvise myself in a hope that it becomes better & liked by people who waited for it. .hope i can do justice to it

Since the commencement of ITA awards last year,that starry night not only created a buzzin television industry but in the mind & heart of so many fans too.indeed it was organised on a special day i.e. Valentine's which multiplied its significance &managed to hold a strong place in fans heart for long.

Since the ITA whenever there is an award people just want to see their favorite in it.they really want to cherish their unspoken bond which indeed speak so much about them.

While after a long wait one such occasion was about to arrive ,as International Iconic Awards were to be held for the 7th time .While the fans became immensely elated to see the list of candidates as both their favourites were included in it ,& with great zeal & determination to see both of them together on screen they started to vote hugely so that they get nominated in the respective categories.

While it is always said that hard work always pays off so does the power of this fandom did,they have not caused their favourites to get nominated in their individual category but also made it possible that they got nominated for the best jodi along with the best show category

It was indeed a moment of pride & happiness for all fans to see their favourites & most loved series being nominated in 4 categories of IIA

-BEST ACTRESS

-BEST ACTOR

-BEST JODI

- BEST TELEVISION SERIES

Even along with fans it came as a moment of pride for both helly & rrahul too,while the fans made sure that they keep hyping them & the show in such a way that It get the maximum awards & might get a season 3 or some music video of their favourites

While they both were excited too as they still cherish the soft unspoken moments in ITA awards where their words were silent but their eyes ,care for each other & gestures talked aloud.

It has been 10 days since the voting lines has been closed for the final winners ,while fans tried their best to do vote in mass fighting all odds,hatered from the other fandoms & even sarcastic & indirect wars that crept on then & now between them.

As its said when there is love there is hate too,when you have positivity you have negatives too,when you have happiness you have pain too & when you have grudges against someone you may fall in same pit that you kept for others too.(not rhythmic not taken from books or internet,might not be proper but i just wrote as i personally feel so)

After all the exhausting voting & continuous hyping fans were now waiting for the commencement of awards while even helly too was excited to be part of IIA again but this time it will be more special as she will be going with rrahul.hoping that the award date get announced soon so that rrahul too can come back Mumbai from dehradun.

Soon the date for award was announced too ,it was kept on 1 August 2021,another special day i.e. friendship day this time helly's happiness knew no bounds when she got to know this ,in her excitement she called rrahul to inform him the same.