OS 19 : THE SAREE DRAPPING SCENE

Hello everyone .hoping everyone is quite happy today as we got new IV of Rrahul after so many months.well coming on point today i decided to Penn an OS on rrahul's favorite scene,as this OS demand was done many times .hope i can write it well & do justice to it.

In between the life threatening situations of corona & lockdown,the television industry too faced a rough patch after which they gave whole of their dedication to cover up the losses made in a financial & audience interest.while in this process,the immj2 started to get huge response ,appreciation & liking from everyone.everyone started rooting for the onscreen pair Riansh as well as offscreen pair RraHel .

The popularity of the show & its lead can be seen by the number of fan following & trps which were increasing day by day even during IPL when mostly ITV shows faces low ,but being unique is the most important characteristic of IMMJ2 ,within the initial 50 episodes its glory started to reach zenith ,as obvious credit will go to the team who created it,& to those who brought life to the characters. It was one of the sequence in initial 50 episodes where riddhima gets shot,bringing out the soft emotions in the ruthless mafia man vansh.It was quite unusual for them when they read the script first,don't know what has transpired in their heart that they instantly felt so much liking towards this track,

During the whole track of riddhima being shot & her recovery phase till ishangre marriage sequence they both felt themselves overwhelmed with some sort of unknown emotions as if they actually got turned into their fictional character vansh & riddhima.

The saree drapping sequence is one of the most important & beautiful part of this journey,the day they both get to know about this particular scene they themselves don't know they had the intuition that this scene will turn out too well & somehow will become too special for them.

Although saree drapping scenes are quite common in ITV but it was new for both of them,both rrahul & helly never performed this type of scene. (actually i didn't saw their previous show so dont know they did this type scene earlier or not so assuming myself that they didn't,but if did earlier then don't get offended).

Both were nervous in their own way,in no time helly got all ready & came adorning a beautiful pista green saree on her petite frame,she looked so beautiful that for one moment rrahul forget to take breathe.realizing the situation noel sir cleared his throat to bring him back to the set ,while helly tried to look away as she felt too intimidated by his intense gaze.

As its common just like many girl's ,boys too don't know how to drape a saree well,while in this case noel sir was expert as he knows how to drape a saree well,as the scene was that vansh had to make riddhima wear saree with his eyes closed,it has became an Herculean task for our rrahul ,as firstly he don't know how to drape that saree thing secondly adding to it he have to do it with his closed eyes.

Being unable to do it,the shoot was stalled,causing the man in action to come & teach him some sense.

Noel sir being the director came to the rescue & started to teach rrahul how to drape the saree well,while our rrahul being like an obedient student kept watching noel sir keenly trying to grab every small detail that he is trying to infuse into him.finally after many rehearsals rrahul learnt how to drape so finally getting ready for the shot ,they both never knew it will be one of the best scene they would ever have.

Holding the hem of saree he started to tuck it in her petite waist,brushing off his long fingers slowly & sensually causing havoc to her sense.the way his rough fingers brush against her soft skin made a warm rush of blush crept on her face,unknowingly a soft moan escaped her mouth electrifying the whole ambience.

The way he kept moving with saree touching softly & subtly her waist they both were experiencing a feeling that they never felt earlier again.coming in front of her standing face to face,with his eyes closed he started to make pleats making her gasp with the fear that will happen when he will touch her navel base.just like a true gentleman in both reel & real life he kept moving towards her with slow pace,softly tucking the pleats near her navel place,the touch of few seconds that has blown away his sense ,taking the pallu of saree he drapped it with elegance & respect on her chest,the moment he opened his eyes he again forgot the world against them,feeling himself drowning in her innocent beauty he wanted to cherish this beautiful moment again & again.

Looking into his eyes,she just found too much of care & respect for her in them,while she saw her reflection in his orbs which made her feel that she will never have to look into mirror to find herself beautiful as his eyes are enough to say it again & again,breaking their reverie noel sir clapped for them,the scene has been shot so perfectly by the two that no one felt it was not real ,making it his favourite no matter how many scenes they will get.

Everyone in the cast knows that it is his favorite scene for them,while zayn know the true feelings behind this choice but these two are still ignorant of them.

The show has came to an end,but still by the end of time his memory & heart has been stuck on that scene which knowingly made him feel the emotion of unsaid love he never felt.