OS 35 : THE SINGING APOLOGY

Hello everyone.hope you all are fine. writing after so many days hoping i didn't lost the charm & you guys the time.

So many things going on in life still few things shall never stop just like writing stories sometimes.

I have gotten many negative texts these days on wattpad &even can feel the warmth of response turned cold nowadays by you guys but i dont have complain i understand you guys how long will someone wait & show same warmth & compassion.but don't worry even if i dont get a single like or comment i will still write.

So this is an imaginary os based on some real things too like rra's interview in which he first talked about music video with helly & more prominently in this OS you all will get to read helly singing for her beloved.

Kind of continuation to the last drabble ,if read that it will be easy to understand this one,while if dont then no issue this piece can separately be read as a new one. hope you all like it & hope i can do justice to it

Sometimes anger is like camphor it evaporates so quick even before we realise ,may be same thing happened with her too that day on rakshabandhan when she got angry on him & her brother on his link up rumours with his co-actor & her brother being in his team supporting him respectively.

Eating a considerable amount of 3 tubs of chocolate ice-cream now her mood seems to be right ,smiling on her own idiotic behaviour & childishness sometimes.

Indeed he was right she is a sweet kid ,as she loves sweet & behaves like kid many a times .

Getting refresh she decided to apologize to her brother as she got angry on him this special day. Walking up to his room,she sat on chair next to him ,handing him another pair of remote control she grabbed the one ,without saying anything they started to play video games one by one ,without realizing how their silence turned into hysterious laughter making them roll on their chairs holding their stomachs hard,eating a fistfful of popcorns & throwing some on each other too.Taking her brother in a bear hug she mumbled sorry to him many times ,while he too hugged her telling her its not even her fault as its her true self which we enjoy .while the patch up of brother-sister has been done now its time to sat sorry to her grumpy kid this time.

While her brother told her to never doubt on Rrahul as he truly loves her & dont even think of any other girl in his life.

While she sprinted to her room to call rrahul ,priyam messaged him

" work done,now send the surprise"

As soon as she reached her room ,got to hear doorbell ringing frantically ,in order to avoid waking up her parents she ran to the door quickly,opening it soon she was about to blew off on the person ringing doorbell so hard this hour of night ,but before she can scold that person the delivery guy handed her a chocolate bouquet and asked her to sign. Seeing chocolates her eyes twinkled like star light,but still she was searching for the name of sender ,when she found the note inside the heart .

 Seeing chocolates her eyes twinkled like star light,but still she was searching for the name of sender ,when she found the note inside the heart