OS 21 : THE 20th ITA AWARD NIGHT

Hello everyone.

Surpise !!!

I'm back again with another Rrahel os.so basically i updated part 2 of darmiyaan today & this os so i guess its a kind of surprise gift to all of you.getting two updates in a day.

Well i wanted to write on this incident for so long but it got delayed but today i vowed to write on it.hope i can do justice to it

It begins with a day just similar to other days when they all are busy in shoot but today was a bit different as they planned to shoot a dance sequence owing to the celebration of Rose day or can be said Valentine day for riansh.while everyone has reached on set way before,it was helly who was late today which is quite unusual as she always come on time.Rrahul was impatiently waiting for her to arrive as he sensed that she wasn't feeling well yesterday no matter how much she lied.he wanted to ask her well being

.Almost after 1 hr of her call time she arrived,she looked too tired & weary ,apologizing Noel sir for the delay she went straight to her room so that she can get ready quickly.while other hand rrahul got to know by noel sir that helly isn't well so she got late & now getting ready in her room,without wasting any time he moved to her room,just to get numb seeing her as she looked so ravishingly beautiful as a nymph in that blood red saree.Coming out of his thoughts he came inside her room &waited for her to get done with her hair so that he can ask about her health.

After getting done,she turned & started talking him about the scene & random stuff ,while he kept studying her eyes which says she is hiding something.

" what are you hiding helly? "

he asked looking deep into her eyes

"Nothing,I'm not hiding anything"

"Don't lie"

& by saying this he held her wrist & immediately got back off in shock

"what is this helly,how can be you so careless,damm you are burning in high fever"

"It's nothing like that I'm fine i didn't wanted to stale the shoot for this small issue & moreover i have taken medicines i will be fine"

"Small issue?? ,well you & your pretty excuses "

Interrupting their conversation someone came from crew to call them for shoot,as soon as they moved towards the door she swayed a bit feeling dizzy,while he supported her by shoulders asking her is she fine,stating she is ok ,he asked her again if she will be able to do today's dance sequence ,to this she nodded ,while he internally scolded in his mind.

During the complete dance sequence rehearsal he watched over her & even asked the choreographer to change the steps as she won't be comfortable doing certain steps being ill,while all this reversal got recorded as bts & fans got to see a beautiful rrahel video in helly's vlog after some time.The dance sequence was a day before valentines i.e. on 13th feb while on the very next day they got to know about the INDIAN TELEVISION ACADEMY (ITA) award night that is going to be held today i.e. on 14th feb .

Learning this the cast became too happy as they know they got nominations too & might win & getting a chance to attend such big ceremony is indeed a big achievement in life.while everyone completed their scenes soon so that they can get time to be ready while helly was in two minds as she didn't wanted to go being unwell & other hand she wanted to enjoy this moment.its not like she never went to ITA ,she is being a part of ITA since 6 years & winning too but this year don't know why she felt its special &;she should not miss it. Since everyone know she isn't well from 2-3 days everyone including rrahul too asked her to do the best whatever she feels right.they all are with her .