OS 39 : VIETNAMESE AWARD LIVE

Hello everyone .writing after long.hope you all are fine.hope you all started your this new year well with all precautions.May this year brings lots of success,happiness,health,wealth,love & lot of good moments for you all.

So since IMMJ2 has won awards in all nominated categories of Vietnamese award function.I'm just trying to write up a little on that.

If you guys don't like feel free to tell that.

Time & tide waits for none.this has been proved many times ,but sometimes few things come out as constant with time.and that happens to be true in case of Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 ,who fought against the time,keeping its supremacy continued even after the show got off air a bit long time.the popularity & success of any show depends on the audience & its very rarely seen that even after off air audiences are showering their selfless immense love not only on the show but to all those who were associated with that venture that time.

Its the result of sheer hard work of audience which still keeps the hype of IMMJ2 going on & ensures it wins awards causing the hardwork of actors &crew pay off.

Managing to grab almost many awards this year ishq mein marjawan 2 has created milestones in its way,the wayit got attached with the souls of actors who have worked in it ,made them get a new found recognition which is paving the way for their future life.

Getting recognized nation wide,still it was left to get recognized by global audience,although in many countries it is been telecasted in their national language & managed to grab a huge fan base but the due recognition arrived when they got nominated in international Vietnamese awards in 3 categories for the-

THE BEST FOREIGNER DRAMA

BEST FOREIGN ACTOR

BEST FOREIGN ACTRESS

thus making the fans feel proud ,although it was an international award & going to be online event still fans left no stone unturned to vote for them.sometimes it was difficult as the language barriers for the vote but its said love makes you cross every barrier so is true with IMMJ2 fans.

After the continuous voting finally the moment of results has arrived making everyone anxious as there was tough competition between other series too.

But fortune favors the best ,the votes for immj2 in every category were incredibly high ,resulting into making them winner in all the 3 nominated categories ,and spreading a new wave of happiness among the fan base of series worldwide

Later to announce the results ,the event had gone online,connecting all the winners through video call so that they can share their thoughts & happiness worldwide.

All the fans of Rrahul &;Helly were very excited as after a long they were going to come together in live ,waiting impatiently for them everyone wished to see them together again & again for long time

Finally the most awaited moment of the year had arrived bringing both helly & rrahul together on live screen once again as rrahel or riansh whatever fans would love to call them like.

Thanking the fans for their immense love &;appreciation,they both thanked the global viewers who watched it and appreciated too,thanking the team for creating such an amazing series which still winning hearts jn no time.

Their smiles were precious &;the little shy glances that they managed to have,altogether was a different vibe.

Addressing each other with their character names-Vansh & Riddhima their eyes twinkled with love & shy.

Although they are together & spend much time still they have a little shyness which makes them adorably blushing when they talk about each other or smile.

Last but not the least at the end of live when Rrahul especially took her name to thank her for being the wonderful co-actor ,her smile grew wide & her heart swell in pride.

Indeed her man never fails to give credit to her ,making sure that she too stays on same page as him.

He believes in equality ,thus feeling more happy &;proud when he get chance to appreciate his lady or someone other does for her on her success.

Although she doesn't always says his name but always acknowledges him & never let him self assessment in a negative way.

While he make sure she keep shining in her own way.

Both love each other in a way which only helps to grow them individually in their life ,making them somehow idealistic in way of partners.

Ending the live with wide smiles & profusely blushing face ,they texted each other congratulations later on ,complimenting the way they had come across so many phase.

Ending the year with this beautiful gift from the fans whom they adore ,kissing each other's photo they drift off to sleep just to wake up tomorrow to enjoy another beautiful day with each other on a beach treat