OS 3 : A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

Another rrahel os & here it goes:

Its the lunch time on shoot when helly received the notification for the shoot of grofers ad to get shoot today only.reading the notification she moved with her favourite food plate munching her food to rrahul's room where all the boys of cast vishal,zaayn,manasvialong with rrahul are busy in jamming session,giving a knock for atleast 10 good minutes the door went open & she was literally dragged in mischievously by vishal wjile this action had its own repercussion as it made helly pout in anger & all the boys rolling over each other with fits of laughter.finding its intolerant she decided to move out just to held by rrahul in nick of time, making her sit on the bed he too sat beside her ready to ask what made her come here, like an angry baby she kept an angry pout which was the reason all boys were suppressing their laugh in order to make sure they don't make the angry bird more angry.finally breaking her impending silence she spoke " rrahul the ad for grofers is scheduled yo shoot tonight at your place are you ok with this?" Stating so she looked at rrahul with her beautiful big round eyes, getting lost in them for a moment he averted his gaze & composed himself to reply" yeah sure helly its absolutely fine.you just get ready after pack up & we will together leave of our home" he replied realizing a bit later he called his home our home which was not noticed by helly but the 3 musketters present there noticed & noted with a huge smile.okay all that she said & moved out of his room to resume the shoot after lunch time.luckily that day shoot got over at 7 pm making it favourable for them to be on time.getting ready to leave rrahul called helly just to let her know that he will be reaching outside in no time.getting settled in the car the journey to home has began with lots of jokes,songs, gossips interchanged between the two ignorant of the fact that they actually reached the home in that way.pressing the elevator to the 10th floor they stood in front of his home while entering helly noticed beautiful painting masterpieces hanging on the walls making it elegant & regal in its own way.after the shoot got over & the team left them with warm goodbyes both settled on the couch checking their phones & getting eleated with the response their fans are giving to their heart warming & cute antics this time.tired of all day long helly rested her head near the head rest as the clock ticked 9 while rrahul was still busy in replying to few of his fans for the appreciation they made.suddenly a growling sound was heard making helly embarrassed with smile & making rrahul too turn into smiles making both of them realize that their stomach wants to be feeded.so keeping his phone aside rrahul too rested his head on head rest turning towards helly asking her what she wants to eat in dinner time."lets order some red sauce pasta & garlic breads for the dinner tonight" chirped helly." Why not we make them together here rather than ordering them from out just for a change this time?" Asked rrahul raising his brows making helly jump with excitement on this enticing thought."lets go & cook together tonight" heading over the kitchen they both tied the aprons to each each other & started cooking the dishes this time.after a wait of one long hour the dinner got ready the dishes were placed with tins of diet coke on the table side sitting in the balcony viewing & enjoying the cold breezes & city lights.getting off the dinner this time both decided to have some fun so started with playing games where rrahul intentionally lost to make helly squirm in her victory joy.while later both decided to listen some music but helly brought the guitar to rrahul & asked him to play a tune & sing rather than playing songs on their mobile.taking her wish as his command , he started to tune her favourite song "perfect by Ed Sheeran" later on ended up singing the song .finding helly asleep resting her head on his shoulders he kept away the guitar leaning back to the swing he too closed his eyes to drift into sleep after spending a beautiful night soothing his heart.

End