OS 14 : MIDNIGHT CALL

Hello everyone.today our show ended a show which was not a show for us we lived with it .whether its rrahel,riansh,kava,ridhbir,vangre,ishangre we lived them just like they existed in real life too,actually its the magic & beauty of the actors that brought the fictional characters written on paper alive like that we forgot they are in real actually. Today for the first time i joined rrahel live earlier i had inhibitions of my own so always used to watch recorded ones but today it was last rrahel as riansh didn't wanted to miss the opportunity.although tried not to cry but all those farewell posts,those comments makes me teary i knew it had to go one day but still a part of heart want to hold it close & never let it go away.but will wait it come it back with repeat on colors rishtey so that i can cherish it from start as i watched it in binge from start regularly after the first shoot out.in fact i feel personally that the shoot out was the most imp turning point of show.that scenes still my favourite. Okay now keeping my feelings & tears aside i thought to Penn down another Rrahel OS so that i too can make this last day of show memorable although i will keep writing but this one today is needed .hope i can do justice to the plot.

The shoot was wrapped up days back,they all bid each goodbyes to each other ways back but still after 15 days of shoot wrapped up they all are in constant touch with each other on social media,commenting,reminiscing good old memories.slowly slowly the dreadful date of 5th July 2021 has arrived the date on which officially the episode of show will be on air for the last time.

Everyone posting farewell posts,messages making things difficult for everyone (both cast & fans). The live of rrahel was a successful effort to bring smile on thousands of sad faces still making them feel bad that after today they won't be able to see them together in a live. Ending all social media things helly took a deep breath & tried to calm her heart & mind but helly Being helly couldn't control her emotions & bursted out crying loudly hearing her sobs even her brother priyam woke up & was astonished to see his di like this.he came immediately & hugged her tight asking altogether that what happened to her but she was crying inconsolably ,priyam being clueless what to do decided to call their parents but that will be too late to disturb them,taking her phone he tried to call someone from her friend circle who can help her & console her ,started with calling tanya & vidhi but they remained unavailable,leaving them he know his did's is quite close to the family of immj2 so he called his chandni di first but due to being in himachal her network was poor couldn't catch the call,disappointed he tried to calm down helly a bit but all was in vain,seeing her like that even priyam's eyes too started to brim with tears but he kept trying to reach someone who can calm her ,calling manasvi went wrong as he was in some celebration & couldn't hear anything properly due to loud music, Thinking to call rrahul he dialled his number but cut before it could ring thinking that it might disturb him ,lastly with all his hopes he dialled zayn who picked her phone in a go but got startled on hearing priyam's voice & the sudden outburst of helly,he asked priyam to give the call to helly so he can try to talk & know what bothered her too much but helly couldn't talk to him properly more than few seconds & broke down in heavy sobs,this was something that sacred & bothered zayn too,he thought now only one person can calm & control her thinking this he told priyam to be on call as he is adding rrahul on conference one. Seeing zayn's call late in the night rrahul picked it up in instant but as soon as he picked up he heard two sacred voices.

Zayn" bhai there is a urgent problem please do something she is not stopping crying continuously,she will fall ill ,please make her calm & ask what happened?"

Priyam" yes bhaiya please do something didz is inconsolable now" rrahul couldn't understand anything whom about zayn talking & who is the another guy on call(he know her brother but never talked so its natural)

Rrahul "can anybody tell me clearly whats happening & who is this other guy zayn?"

Zayn "bhai its helly ! She is crying inconsolably & not even revealing what happened to her"

Priyam" rrahul bhaiya its me priyam her brother she is not telling me anything i tried to ask her but she is just crying,tried her friends too but they couldn't get connected"

Now hearing all this rrahul got immensely worried ,he immediately asked priyam to connect zayn & him on another phone through video call & continue this one & give this one to helly he will talk to her .

The arrangement of video call was made,rrahul being restless after hearing wanted to see helly too but without being her notice so he asked for the secret video call while he one hand he will be talking to her on call other hand he will be watching her silently through that video call Rrahul "hey helly why are crying my sweetheart?did anyone called or did something to my panda?" He asked her in a very soft voice .hearing his voice she just sobbed more .

Rrahul" shhhh! Don't cry ."

Helly" i don't want to cry but don't know I'm ending up crying more & more "

Rra" aacha tell me what made you cry so much because as i know you are my warrior panda who fight everything alone so well so what happened that you are crying so much?"

Helly (in her baby voice) " after finishing all social media things i saw our pictures,farewell posts,trends on Twitter that instantly made me so overwhelmed with nostalgia & emotions that i ended up crying, i missing you so much rrahul " & saying this her big round doe eyes watered again.

Hearing her reason to cry both zayn & priyam smacked their hand on their heads,sighing off they both gestured to rrahul on video call that -she is unbelievable.

[7/6, 7:24 PM] .: Chuckling a bit on their condition,rrahul saw helly through video call,her chubby cheeks glistening with tears,small button nose all red & her big eyes looked more big due to being puffy & swelled.it was heart breaking for him to see her like this & he wished he could be by her side & pull her in a tight bear hug,but can't do anything right now .firstly now he need to calm her & her mood swings.

On call:

Rra" i m missing you too helly,you know I was too feeling low but somehow felt fine as the show ended not our bond,we will always remain same as earlier"

Helly" sacchi ? Promise?"

Rra"yeah yeah promise ,(with his signature wink) with cross fingers " & he laughed.

Helly (irritated)-"rrahul !!!"

Rra" ok ok i was just kidding"

Just like the call continued he bring successful in uplifting her mood & making her crying panda all smiley again,while the other two spectators too felt relief seeing her calm & responding to him so well.they both know they share a special bond something more than friendship & wish that they understand it soon.

After almost an hour ,a long & beautiful smile graced face of three men,as they looked how cutely the girl who troubled them suddenly in the midnight got into a peaceful slumber with a serene smile adorning her face.

Mumbling a soft good night on call rrahul disconnected the call not to make her awake.while before disconnecting the video call he planted a soft kiss on the screen where her sleeping face is shown,just not to go unnoticed by those two men who gave a virtual hi-fi to each other thinking the day of their confession will arrive soon no matter what they say