OS 29 : HIS OBSESSIVE FAN

Hello everyone.I'm back again with an another RraHel Os ,but before that i want to say something since i got many personal messages on wattpad to just update rrahel os not other things than that,i felt a bit bad,as since in my last few updates i shared few of my random poetries & a poetry on rrahel which good response & votes but few of the people among them also messaged me stating that i should stop writing about the random crap personal poetries of mine as they are whole piece of shit & i just should focus on rrahel stories.

I agree my focus should be only on stories not on poetries but sometimes it happens i can't have control over it.secondly to all those readers who praise my poetry but put a conditional but in between their appraisal comments dear i always said if you dont like things tell me i will remove things, tell me i will not upload such things but praising my one work putting a conditional but & demanding for other update kind a feel bad .if you like both you could have used "and" but the usage of words portray that few of the appraisals on last poetry were not real.

I'm sorry if my words hurted anyone but since people just want only update in stories i will try to focus myself in their wished ways

Today I'm writing about a fans obsession towards rrahul.one of the reader friend has requested me to write on this plot .so I'm just trying on it ,hope i can do justice to it & if you guys dont like it.just mention it honestly in comment sections.

Although he has done work in many web series earlier which brought him name,fame & popularity but IMMJ2 is something which brought him lots of love,immense fan following & even a fan club who named themselves on his name as RraArmy.

All this was so much for him he never thought that his work will be so much appreciated by all.Apart from the fan following his & helly's pair on screen & off screen there is a huge fan base of girls & ladies who just go gaga over him & have crush over him.Being in acting line its quite common for the actors to have fans having crushs on them & fans leave no stone un turn to express their love for him through various gestures in gift.

but sometimes the boundaries are crossed causing a normal thing to turn into something abnormal & ugly which can become sometimes suffocating & too dangerous

When your crush turns into your obsession & when this obsession becomes too much it becomes danger for others & for own self

Something like this was going to happen with him which would bring change in his perspective towards the fans love.

During the shoot of IMMJ2 rrahul was asked many times on interviews that with which telly actress he desires to work ,& his answer always been the same - Jennifer Winget,who indeed such a brilliant actor with whom everyone desires to work ,but unknown to him & anyone else a deadly smirk adorns a face whenever she hear the name Jennifer winget from his lips.

For her indeed its like sermon of god.

Jennifer winget a coincidence that caused one of his craziest fan to share same name as his telly crush.which indirectly caused the illusion in her heart that he talks about her .Unlike the actress Jennifer winget,his fan jennifer is too mumbai based & trying her luck in modelling career & always take rrahul as her idol & worship him like god.her obsession for rrahul has been so high that she got engraved a tattoo of his name over her left breast just where her heart is

As she wanted to keep him close to her heart.Many a times she tried to meet him just to get a chance to see him but couldn't get a chance but she never left her hopes & keep sending him gifts just like other fans do & even got appreciated by rrahul for her efforts which indeed a big thing for her