OS 33 : THE STARRY NIGHT ( PART 2)

Hello everyone.On your  demand I request jot kaur di to write part 2 of this OS & she is kind enough to write another beautiful & heart warming part of this story & add on she provided few pictures for reference too.

Hope you guys like it & appreciate this one too like earlier one ,all thanks & credit for the hardwork goes to @gulaabiqueen_ .

Credit of story & pictures: @gulaabiqueen_

Beautiful scent always affect our moods emotions , activating limbic system in our brain driving feeling to bring new heights building into powerful story that affect us greatly . It wrap its fingers around mixing in air like orange colour mixing in the blue sky canvas as sun bid farewell every evening . Putting last rose scented candle in glass stand keeping it near bedroom entrance she skidded toward wardrobe with happy anthem . 

Today she wanted to dress up for him , clad herself in best dress . Dress after dress she pulled everything in pile near her feet still unable to find perfect outfit . Her nervousness poking her heart pushing it down sinking low every second . Dropping on her knees head held in her hand hair toppling over her tiny shoulders stiff with tension running through her veins . She took a shaky breath , looked at pile of clothing mess she just created still empty handed sitting here . Sound of wall clock turned wheels in her head and she was on her feet's running to other room . How did she forgot about this , pulling out neatly packed dress a big smile made its appearance touching her eyes .

Looking in Night sky standing near his mothers bed . He took long whiff of faintly lingering smell of his mother's honey dew scent . It's still here lurking around in this room but slowly fading in past memories taking backdrop in his mind . He never thought it was last time she would be here that day before leaving for dehradun only if he knew he would have done something may be made her promise to be here not go . How she used to fuss over him every morning and wait for him every night by the door , table full of aromatic dishes awaiting him to eat . He sobbed cried for first time sitting in dark room . He wanted her to be here today alongside with him when he was going to start new chapter of his life . But it's like he trying to chase fog in thin air always coming empty handed . Placing his award next to her side table fingers lingering on bed sheet tying to feel her touch there he walked out locking bedroom behind , just to keep her scent in that room but longer .

After award function he wanted sometime with himself and his mothers memories . He wanted share new with her even if physically she is not here but her essence is still her like charisma following him around like a guardian angel protecting him guiding him . He wanted to tell her what he is feeling , how much he miss her .

So he promised Helly to meet her at her place in hour or two . Bidding by was hard but this was also important to him . He wanted to find peace before taking step ahead . Placing a gentle kiss oh her forehead he left . Here he is reminiscing his moments with his mother .

On his way to bathroom he grabbed white slim fit button up shirt and black fitted trouser . Why he chooses this because white signifies new beginning , purity and innocence where black represents confidence and strength. Perfect for tonight . Changing into chosen clothes he gelled his hair into half tousled securing ring in his back pocket he chooses his fav white sneakers grabbed his keys locking main door behind . 

On his way he stopped by floweriest , today he wanted to create a bouquet himself , so he choose Acacia symbolizing chaste love , rosebud ( a heart innocent of love ) ,red rose ( pure and lovely) , rosebud moose for confession of love , pink camellia indicating his longing for her . Wrapping it himself in pretty red paper covering it with pink net cutting it to perfection he tied a pretty white bow on it symbolizing innocence . He was nervous is under statement but he was sure his girl going to love this . Paying for flowers he was set toward her house , stars twinkling high in the blue canvas a shy twinkle looking over him .