OS 18 : IMMJ2 1st ANNIVERSARY ( PART 2)

Since many of you asked for its 2nd part,wrote it now & publishing now only instead of tomorrow & here it go-

Sitting on the rock ,she lost the track of time,glancing at her watch she saw its around 3:30 am,heaving a sigh she decided to drive back home,she did enough contemplations ,now just need to grab some sleep otherwise her head will start bursting with migraine,playing soft instrumental music on her car stereo she started her journey back,almost after a tiring drive of an hour she reached her home,unknown to the incidents that took place behind her back. Grabbing her keys she opened the door of her flat getting into her room she collapsed immediately on the bed ,drifting off to sleep owing to the emotional tiredness & drive.

The next morning has been a lazy day for as she just woke up by constant ring of her door bell in afternoon still making her yawn with the incomplete sleep. Getting up she thought it would be her house help ,who is ringing the bell continuously for the nth time but to her surprise as soon as she opened the door she saw two tall bouquets with sorry card on them.being in half sleep she was unable to understand what was happening right,rubbing her eyes she looked again at the door where she found silhouette of two men standing behind the bouquet followed by two women in a line.

By looking at her unfazed face they understood she is unable to figure out,so getting out behind the huge bouquets they all came in front & stood in a line by holding their ears muttering sorry many times.

While she forgave them last night only but she pretended to be angry on them but looking at their cute expressions & gestures now it has got impossible for her.

Getting normal she called all of them inside while she left for the kitchen bringing out another twin cake that she baked last night.offering them the cake she sat down looking at them,eating so quietly just like obedient students in front of principal of school,while she admired the way he was licking his long calloused fingers dipped with the chocolate syrup showing how much he liked that cake.while everyone was busy in eating she tip toed to kitchen & dipped her fingers in the chocolate syrup & came back,slowly coming behind him she rubbed her chocolate dipped fingers on his cheeks ,making him jump with excitement & fear together .while the rest of others just gawked at the scene as they thought she will be hell angry on them,taking their diverted attention as a chance she did the same with chandni,nikita ,manasvi & zayn till the time they realized that she forgave them & playing around,the living room got turned into a war place,everyone is running behind each other wishing to smear off the chocolate syrup & cake,while in between all this he took the opportunity & picked her up from waist & twirled until she burst into fits of laughter again & again,while getting her down everyone came one by one to her ,& said sorry for the thing they did, but soon she forgave everyone stating its fine to be enjoy alone,while there was someone who knew that it is still stuck somewhere in her heart but she will never bring out her pain & hurt in front of anyone ,as she wants to more stronger than what she is.

Taking her to the balcony where the sunrays were glittering on her skin making her look so beautiful ,he kneeled down in front of her,bowing his head he held her hand,apologizing for the mistake that unknowingly hurted her bad,while a tear trickled down her cheek making her smile again,as she is not alone who can understand & feel his unsaid & unshared pain,its him too who can understand her like no one ever did.

Bringing herself out of her thoughts she kneeled to his level & hugged him tight in her embrace,this time tears trickled down both of their faces,indicating the happiness of finding the soulmates