OS 32 : PACIFYING HER MAN

NOTE- It took me 2 & half days to write this OS ,some parts are real some are truly based on my imagination .if in case you don't like it & find me toxic rrahel shipper then in advance I'm apologizing for this piece.

Hello everyone.hope you all are doing good & those who are in school giving their exams all the best to them.its tough time but still give your best .study first then anything else.

So today I'm going to write about an OS on helly's leh & ladakh trip ,while including her sudden disappearance for few days .seeing her disappearing like this since few days created a thought in my mind ,what if she went to dehradun as she wasn't with vidhi in her kasoli diaries of recent time ,even many rrahel shippers had same thought,so thought to write on this & even a reader friend too requested me to write on this plot .hence I'm writing on it.hope i don't bore you guys with my unnecessary talks & will try to do justice to it.

Stealing few moments of joy & happiness in stressful life is necessary as refreshing the laptop .In both cases it provides a change,a new zeal to work & past things to go vanish.

Helly strictly believes in this policy & whenever its possible she make sure that she steal some moments of togetherness,happiness which will be with her as a memory of good time & will act as fuel to go ahead with work when things will be not fine.

Even during her IMMJ2 days she never left any chance to enjoy her life to the fullest other than work be it with her cast family or with her friends.

She always believed in small joys of life ,finding happiness in smallest things which are too rare to find.this is something which attracted him towards her more,as he always find her pure ,simple &pious like an angel soul.

Even during the siliguri shoot she invited vidhi there as she can't come Mumbai to celebrate her birthday,making her birthday more special by feeding her popular Bengali desserts & dishes

Biding her adieu she promised her a trip of their's only whenever she will be free.

Since now immj 2 has gone offair & she got done with her photo shoots she decided its time to fulfill her promise to made vidhi.

Calling her up she told her that she is ready for their trip discussing everything both friends decided to explore valleys of leh-ladakh for this trip .

While making the necessary arrangements they both booked their ticket for the next morning at 6 ,packing their stuff & warm clothes they said good bye to each other just to meet again next morning.

Since it was all sudden planned trip she couldn't even get chance to inform her family & even him.just informed her PR so that she can handle any professional stuff that needs the attention in all this days

Decked up in all black track,she picked vidhi on their way to airport grooving on songs both friends reached soon.

As soon as they boarded the flight they became too excited to enjoy this trip,taking pictures & videos they through the plane window they posted it on their instagram as a start of trip making their fans know about their vacation.posting pictures of those snowy mountains both the friends made adrenaline rush among the fans in excitement.

While after getting up when he checked his phone,seeing her story update he got to know she is visiting leh & ladakh ,making him a little upset that this time she didnt shared this with him unlike her earlier plans,making a cute but angry pout he replied to her story & slept back lazily.