OS 9 : BABY'S DAY OUT

Hello everyone.wanted to write about an os on Rrahel journey from Mumbai to goa but couldn't implement that idea but since now today helly's journey vlog came so thought to Penn it down with some of imagination twist.

Here it goes-

Since the situation of covid worsened in Maharashtra it had gone for a lockdown again shutting off all activities including shootings too ,but this time makers decided not to call off shoots rather than that they decided to shift to some other locations where they can carry on their shoots with all precautions.

Since maximum shows intended to shoot in goa so even immj 2 makers decided to shoot in goa again (initially they did cruise episodes). Informing about this to all cast & crew a list was prepared who will be going to goa for shoot ,everyone was left to decide upon their arrangement to reach goa ,but their arrangement of goa stay was ensured by the maker's.

So all the cast was trying to figure out suitable time for flight to reach goa,while rrahul was reluctant to go in flight as he has acrophobia( height fear) but due to constant persuasion by everyone he decided to join everyone .so everyone decided to board on flight of next morning at 10.

After making their bookings they all left for home to pack their stuff . At morning around by 8:30 rrahul,zayn,manasvi,ankit,meenakshi ji & chandni reached airport.after completing all the formalities they all were sitting in waiting lounge waiting for helly to arrive.

Here at helly's place ,helly decided to leave by auto rickshaw rather than her own car as it will be conveniently easy for auto rickshaw to surpass the early morning traffic in Mumbai rather than a car. Settling her luggage she asked the auto driver to start,assuming to reach airport by 9:30 she was sure she won't get delayed but unfortunately that day luck was not in her favour,her auto rickshaw got stuck in a traffic jam praying to get it clear soon the clock on her phone showed the time 9 AM making her all panic in a go but thej she tried to calm herself assuring that she will make it on time. By 9:30 she is still stuck in that heavy traffic which seemed no where to get clear soon making her feel the restlessness & panic of left out from her group,but Still she kept motivating herself.

Airport:

Here everyone is worried as helly didnt arrived yet & if she doesn't arrive in few minutes that means she will miss her flight,hoping she come soon chandni & rrahul tried to call her but it was of no use as it went unanswered which increased their worry.

While in auto helly was about to burst into tears but tried to be calm & compose the situation properly .checking the time which showed its 9:45 she understood she missed the flight,without wasting anymore time she booked her another flight at 1 pm.letting out a sigh she rested her head on seat & waited for the traffic jam to clear.

Airport:

Seeing no chance of helly's arrival & unable to contact her all cast members with heavy hearts & worry moved to their flight hoping that she is fine & reach soon . It took almost 2 & a half hour for the traffic jam to get clear.by 11:45 am helly reached airport ,no matter how calm she was trying to stay but state of panic was making her do small blunders,while she was in hurry to rush inside with her luggage trolly a well mannered & good looking man approached her proposing to help her with her luggage ,while in the state of panic she felt glad that someone is there to help her wholeheartedly .

Stating a thank you without much inquiring & arguing she allowed him to help her with the luggage but as soon as she turned her back she listened the shoutings from the back. Turning on her heels she saw a bunch of airport officials are shouting & coming towards her,panicked by the whole sudden scenario she started to think what wrong happened again can't today be a normal day or it just have to be more adventurous.

Coming out of her revive she saw the officials coming to her but not for her,for the person who was helping her. The officials disclosed that the person helping her is a thief who know every nook & corner of airport & either steal money from travellers or steal their luggage & run away.after the officials take that thief away helly rushed into the airport & by completing all formalities she went & sat in her flight way more than earlier so that nothing more goes wrong & she reach goa safely.

Since the whole team except helly reached earlier they all were resting & exploring the resort which will be their shoot location too.in between all tried to contact helly but all went in vein.

Finally after hours she reached goa,taking up a cab she just wanted to reach her resort & grab some food & rest but Destiny waa testing her that day,as the gps of the cab stopped in mid way leading them to lost their path ,even helly's phone gps was not working as the area they were had poor network,all this was enough to make her feel like crying twice in a day but still trying to be strong & after taking route guidance from locals finally she reached resort. Carrying her luggage when she reached lobby & saw everyone already present there she couldn't control herself & ran to chandni & hugged her tight.unknowingly her tears which she holded for so long started to come out from her eyes making her a mess & other's worried.chandni was in shock as she couldn't register what has happened to helly ,seeing her like this rrahul went to her & nyw holding her arm turned her towards him asking what happened to her,but instead of answering him she just hugged him tight & cried harder,her tears were something which makes him feel stabbed in heart,separating himself from her he bent down to her level & coaxed her lovingly to tell whatever happened,as the snow melts in heat her guards too melted against his love & care & she told everyone whatever happened to her on the way from Mumbai to goa,listening all these meenakshi ji & chandni thanked god that she is safe while zayn & manasvi went to complain against cab driver on the basis of carelessness during drive,while clutching his fust rrahul was slithering in anger & all negative thoughts,what ifs started to play in his mind,not able to hold himself he went to helly & hugged her close to his heart,placing a kiss over her crown,trying to divert her mind,he told her lets call it baby's day out helly version bringing a smile over her face