OS 37 : THE GANPATI VISARJAN

Hello everyone.hope you all are doing fine & enjoying this festive season with all due precautions.amid the enjoyment never forget that covid is still present in our lives not fully gone ,so don't even take a chance for fun & wear all covid safety protocols even if you are fully vaccinated.

Got my 1st dose of vaccine today & my arm is hurting like hell.well its a good that I'm not a lefty otherwise wouldn't been able to type this OS .

Well coming back to the story this time the OS is based on ganesh chathurthi & visarjan & on imagination & real stuff .this time I'm writing it bit a different way I mean its a bit sensual one,so readers who are below 18 & even those are adults but uncomfortable to read sensual stuff can let the story go ,but if you read do read it on your own risk .

Towards the end ,its a bit sensuous so be careful.

* CARNAL -It refers to something physically especially the sexual needs & activities

Hope i can do justice to it

Amongst the chaos of life ,in race of earning money & fame ,we almost forget to pay thanks to that power which provided us this things as a reward of our hardwork .but few days in the year in which everyone offers his/her thanks to the almighty & seek blessings for further life .

And one of the first festive in this list is Ganesh chathurthi ,the day when bappa arrives ,taking off all your problems & offer you lots of good luck & smiles.

Since last year is a bit difficult & different for everyone ,so even people couldn't welcome bappa with all happiness & enthusiasm ,but this year its all reverse of that life,with the arrival of vaccination ,thr cases started to decline ,making people more merrily going out & start to return back to their old routine life

Since he came back to Mumbai ,coincidentally around the ganesh festival time,he could clearly see stalls decked up with all colourful stuffs ,eye catching lights ,the idols of lord ganesha in every form & size ,attracting from kids to senior citizens in the line,the sweet shops all loaded with lord ganesha's favourite modak & ladoo's bringing water in everyone's mouth who visit those shops this time.

It has been years for him living in Mumbai but nothing changed the same enuthasim everytime .

He is an atheist,but still visits the pandals & home of friends to offer his gratitude & pray for others every year this time.

His mother & grand mother were too religious & used to teach him things since the childhood ,hence making him perfect in all verses , an atheist with deep religious knowledge- a rare combination to find

This year too nothing is different its just his mother is not with him this time ,still life goes on with or without anyone no matter it hurts us everytime.

Moving out of his thoughts he looked at the gifts his fans are sending him this time,stuffing some delicious modaks in his mouth he relished the sweetness in his heart & mind.

While eating modak he got call from Aditya (khurana ) whom he bonded on the IIA night ,taking up his call ,he talked with him for a time ,getting an invite to visit his home to offer his gratitude to Lord ganesha,he accepted it & hang on the line

Decked up in all black traditional wear kurta with a side button down pattern he looked ravishingly handsome with all clean shaven face ,making his milky complexion more alive ,those dimples making full appearance ,stealing thousands of hearts every time

On reaching upon aditya's home he was welcomed warmly ,offered his prayers & gratitude to lord Ganesh & prayed for well being of others ,after giving many interview bytes he was exhausted still made so many reels with aditya which indeed turned out to be a refresher to him this time.