OS 22 : THE ICONIC LIVE

Hello everyone.hope you guys are doing well & stay safe .since yesterday i gave double update,i got demanded by many for an Os on Rrahul's live with the international iconic award host Aditya khurana,so I'm trying to penn it ,but before that i want to acknowledge something here regarding the name calling that has been done to Aditya,look guys even I'm not any supporter of him,even i dont like his way & make up & other things but that doesn't makes us free to call him "golden baal wale bhaiyaa", "lipstick guy"

& many more.its his choice to keep his appearance like this & we should try to respect choice of other person,we don't like someone that doesn't give us rights to freely call him anything everywhere all the time,as i have seen on twitter & instagram where people are tagging him in comments in which they are calling him with such disgraceful words.even if you have hatred for someone bring it out with grace & respect,a wise & respectfull enemy is far better than a dumb ,disrespectful friend.hope everyone gets the thing & if anyone feel offended by my personal views I apologize in advance.

Hope i can do justice to this plot too.

The International Iconic Award is one of the prestigious award of telly & flim industry.it feels blessed by those who can become a part of it .last year helly got awarded for her show sufiyaana pyaar mera,while this year the nominations haven't made till now.

When the list of candidates that can be nominated got out fans got Crazy to find their both favorites helly & Rrahul being in the list & to get them nominated fans gave their heart & soul in voting just to see their favourites once again sharing same stage during an award night.

While the hard work of fans got payed as finally due to their constant voting both helly & rrahul got nominated not only in individual category of

"BEST ACTOR " & " BEST ACTRESS"

but in the category of

" BEST COUPLE"

too which indeed came as reason of joy for their fans now their responsibility has increased much as they have to now vote constantly & excessively to make their favorites get a desired win.

Although as the nominations has been made now it has arrived the time for conducting live with the nominated candidates in order to get brief info about them,their character ,their show & them being as a person.since the event would be host by Aditya khurana the responsibility of taking up the lives with the celebrities being nominated is given to him only.

As the lives got started all fans of different fandom started to hoping for their favourites to come live ,even riansh & rrahel fans too got impatiently excited to see rrahul & helly's live & soon their wish got fulfilled as on 22nd june it was helly's live but it came out mostly as a disappointment as most of things done by the host & questions asked by him on behalf of fans made helly feel awkward & uncomfortable both at the same time .

While silently a pair of eyes has seen everything & thought to give it back when there will be right time.

Since the time of helly got done fans started to root for Rrahul's live & the crazy & amazing fandom of IMMJ2 & rrahul spammed their comment sections by constantly asking when will rrahul come live.

Rrahul was indeed in their list but they couldn't catch up due to schedules,but finally at last the poster of rrahul's live with aditya arrived ,fans literally got too excited to see his live on 19 th july. After the day of helly's live fans started to call aditya with many names & asking Rrahul to roast him,which unknowingly impacted aditya's behaviour this time as he became hell nervous to do live with rrahul.