OS 12: THE RED LEATHER DRESS

Hello everyone.here comes another OS .it was demanded by a reader,@AntaraSharma829. about rra's compliment to helly in her red leather dress.so here it goes hope i can do justice to the demand.

Since the show got off air in tv ,it created a buzz among the fans & viewers which got calmeda bit when they got to know that the show got shifted to OTT not completely off air.after giving a break of few days to the actors & shoot the production house & creatives decided to utilise this time in bringing new plot in OTT.

Since the break given to cast got over the 1st day shoot for OTT has started in which helly wore a red leather body suit a perfect dress to potray an assassinater.while they were shooting a seductive dance sequence the bts released by rrahul on his YouTube channel & by the choreographer himanshu already started to gain everyone's attention making their breathe hitch on seeing such a natural yet seductive chemistry of both the leads.

Back to the shoot unaware of the fire their chemistry shown in bts spreading among fans they both were engrossed in giving shots.

When rrahul saw helly for the first time in that red leather attire he couldn't stop himself from gawking on her,the way her kohl lined eyes emitted the fire he could feel himself getting goosebumps in his skin.brushing his thoughts aside he tried to focus on the shoot while his heart inside was doing somersaults,feeling a strange feeling within he let those emotions flow through his acting which looked so natural to the crew & director but unknown to them it was actually true.

Just like vansh he kept his intense gaze over helly making her too feel some sought of butterflies in her stomach but then she can't let her real emotions overpower shoot so she decided to focus .the way helly pushed rrahul on bed & leapt beside him bending over him tracing his sharp jawline at that moment he couldn't be vansh anymore he felt all those emotions as rrahul where his breathe got hitched with so much close proximity of her that too in that alluring red leather dress & her enchanting fragrance.

After completing this seduction shoot rrahul immediately went to his room deciding to get himself a cold shower instantly to brush off all those sinful things he felt & get with fresh mind for shoot. After couple of days since this scene there was an interview lined up for both rrahul & helly together on sets with fifafooz tv ,taking the break time as their opportunity they started with the interview.

The interview was jab we met type asking about each other's things,when the interviewer asked them about complimenting each other they both replied "we haven't done it yet" although they & their fans both know that its a white lie .

Saying this they looked into each other's eye.while rrahul being the first to come out of it & replied "let me compliment her now,helly wo jab tum wo red wali leather dress pehnti ho by god kya lagti ho,& even in that black leather jacket too"

A big blush covered her cheeks while smiling she replied"thank you man" ,while helly complimented him for bearing her mood swings & did gesture of nazar na lag jaye to rrahul which eventually brought out a smile & a thank you gesture from him.

Binding up the interview as they were called back to resume shoot,they got engrossed it in fully till the end of the day as it was about to be night.

Driving back home when being halted at the traffic rrahul saw those small children selling red roses which eventually brought back memories of helly in red leather dress & he smiled on thoughts of "his red rose" while driving in solitude of night