OS 8 : MY PRECIOUS POSSESSION

So back with another os on Rrahel .I know i update after a long time but household chores along with studies & teamed up with laziness to type so long delay the updates.hope i can do justice to the requests of the people who have asked for a possessive Rra in Rrahel os.so this time trying to add some element of jealousy blend with possessiveness from Rrahul's side.hope I'm able to entertain you people through this story too.

Here it goes-

It was a normal day of shoot on sets of IMMJ 2 everyone was busy shooting their scenes having lunch break only in between.during the lunch time both zayn & rrahul were having their lunch together in rrahul's room where they were discussing the scenes along with that surfing social media just to look up whats new for them today.while the same was going on with helly,chandni & nikita who were gossiping & looking through their phones too respectively.

Going through many posts,one post caught rrahul's attention that was from vootselect a meme on him & manasvi scene ss vansh & aryan regarding momo chutney,seeing that post rrahul literally cracked up into a good laugh & replied on the post as ," even after burning my mouth,bhaiya wo green Chutney aur dena" . Even helly too saw this post along with chandni & nikita & trio laughed a lot then helly decided to reply on rrahul's comment, but auto correct or typing error made her reply " momo Chutney" transform to "mono chutney" ,but she didn't realized this & posted the comment.

When rrahul saw helly's reply dont know why he felt angry & where he should be asking " what is this mono chutney?" He ended up replying " who is mono chutney 😡".posting his reply don't know why he felt a bit of jealous he tried to ignore this feeling but no matter it wasn't getting off from his mind.but somehow he tried to convince himself that it might be typing mistake by her nothing to feel bad or jealous but seeing him like this zayn was getting sure of rrahul's feelings for helly. Time flew quickly & his mind too got over this issue,however due to lockdown in Mumbai the shoot is been shifted to goa which was like happiest thing for rrahul,afterall he is getting chance to visit his most favourite destination & shootings in goa is like cherry the cake.while they reached goa he is instantly hit by the vibes of calmness from the sea & the happiness lingering on the beaches.everyone in the cast & crew were too happy to be on goa however they all are scared for health but since all precautions are being taken they all wanted is to just bask in the moment.

Since its the month of ramdaan going on sehri & iftari are arranged on sets,taking this an opportunity all cast decided to have a get together on iftari & plan something for night.since its their day off & shoot will start from tomorrow all wanted to relax & enjoy a bit tonight,thinking this mansavi suggested a small party in fisher's hut since zayn is having roza he will just join them won't be eating & drinking their something ,rest of them agreed but helly didn't wanted to come,but after so much persuasion from rrahul that all hygiene & safety precautions will be well taken care there she finally agreed. Deciding to meet at 8 in lobby everyone departed to their room.first one is mansavi to arrive who wore a floral shirt with shorts teamed up with hat giving all goa vibes,while zayn too is in floral shirt & shorts,meenakshi ji arrived wearing a broad trouser & shirt,while chandni too arrived wearing a sunflower yellow crop top & denim shorts,lastly rrahul arrived wearing button down Chinese collar white shirt rolled up sleeves,paired with black trousers & glasses while everyone arrived the one person who is missing is helly,waiting for a while chandni decided to call her ,they saw her coming, dressed up in a shimmery black dress ending on her knees with a halter neckline ,hairs tied in a high messy bun letting few tendrils of hair waving over her neck.seeing her like this rrahul stated to feel like butterflies doing saumersault in his stomach.

Kicking off his this weird feelings,he side hugged helly & then since everyone came they decided to move to their destination for night.

Decorated with fairy lights &all sorts of fragrant candles & many other beautiful lamps the fisher's hut looked like divine place under the full moonlight & the roaring sea waves behind. making all the 3 ladies have their seats ,zayn ,manasvi & rrahul went for preparing up for their small party( doing arrangements themselves not by staff as they all want to have a privacy & personalized touch in this party).checking up the starters then main course & desserts they found everything perfectly done by the stuff as per their choice.

Since helly is vegetarian & don't drink alchol so their were separate outlets for veg & non alcoholic beverages,to make the difference easy for alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks different pattern of glass were told to use while telling this to everyone helly went out for a call to receive so she don't know about different glass patterns & drinks.

Coming back to the party place she saw chandni calling everyone on the dance floor for some dance while earlier all danced in free styles together but then zayn announced the next will be couple dance,in which zayn & chandni danced on Nashe se chadh gai hai,while meenakshi ji & manasvi danced on ae meri zohrazabi ( retro song) , while lastly it's rrahul & helly who danced in Thoda thoda pyaar hua tumse,lost in each other's eyes failed to realize the song ended still held in each other's arms while their revive got broken by the whistle by zayn,blushing to the core they parted & left stage. Tired from dancing & all gossip everyone turned their attention towards the starters & drinks,while helly being ignorant of alcoholic & non alcoholic different glass pattern took the alcoholic glass as she like the pattern zayn saw this he moved fast to stop her but before he can even reach half the distance she had her glass all bottoms up.

Smashing his palm on forehead he mentally shouted on this stupidity of himself,but then immediately decided to make this damage a harmless one & this can be done by only by rrahul,thinking this he immediately marched towards rrahul to tell this situation & to take care of it.

When zayn reached rrahul & told all his reaction was clueless." Damm how can we so careless,that forgot that she wasn't there when telling about drinks"

Zayn" now what to do rrahul bhai?"

Rrahul " now what ? Don't know what will happen now as firstly she don't drink so when she will get sober she will kill us & secondly since she is drunk for first time don't know how adventurous it will turn out for her & both of us in terms of handling her"

Taking a deep breath he along with zayn decided to move near helly,when the reached they saw 5 glasses of alcoholic shots are kept empty in front of her,seeing this they muttered curses under their breathe but decided to handle her first who is their first priority. Rrahul found helly too cute in this drunk state while zayn was adoring the cute & lovable antics of helly & noticing the way rrahul's smile is getting wider across of all it.noticing all this to discuss later with rrahul bhai,he gestured rrahul to take away helly to resort back & make her rest,but in between all this exchange of gestures,helly tip toeingly moved out of the place & reached the beach.

When their conversation ended they saw helly is missing,which immediately made them tensed as she is not in senses, searching every where for her for 1 long hour they couldn't find her.now this is something which started to make rrahul scared he is just wishing to get her fine without being in any trouble But then suddenly something got caught by their eyes,yes they saw her,jumping & dancing like a cute little kid on beach,heaving a sigh of relief they went towards the beach,but as soon as they reached the sight in front of them was enough to make rrahul go all red with anger,there was a british man who was trying to flirt with helly in his british accent & adding more fuel to the fire he asked her for a dance to which she agreed happily,holding her waist tightly closer & her hands rested on his broad shoulders this little intimacy ignited a great fire of jealousy,anger & possessiveness in Rrahul's heart & mind.while zayn was standing there noticing all this was chuckling inside his heart but more than that he was happy that finally rrahul is feeling jealousy & possessiveness for helly which is somehow first step for more than friends. Without wasting much time Rrahul marched towards helly ,pulling her arm in such a way that she lands on his broad chest,encircling his arms around her ,he warned the british man "she is mine,my precious possession,don't dare to look upon her"

Saying so he didn't thinked twice & carried up helly in his arms & moved to resort,opening the door of her room,he laid her on bed,pulling her heels off,tucking her fallen tresses behind the ear,glancing how beautiful she look even in sleep he couldn't hold himself bending over her kissed in her forehead, talking to himself" yes you are the most precious possession i could ever have" holding her small palms in between his big ones he planted a soft kiss on her back of hand,mouthing a good night he left his girl to sleep just to see her turning into lioness next day when she will get to know about the drunk night