OS 24 : ROAD TO HER PEACE

Hello everyone .hope everyone is fine out there .please do take care of yourself properly as in some parts if country its flood like situations & heavy downpour is going on & danger of many diseases along with covid are lurking around.

Today it's raining heavily at my place.I live in Bhopal the city of Begum's & lakes .so decided to penn something related with the current situation of rain.this time it's completely imaginary Rrahel Os.

Hope i can do justice to it.

Since so many days it has been raining cat & dog in many states of India which is normal duringmonsoons but at some states the situations have gone worse as they crossed danger level letting flood like situation to arrive & mostly Mumbai & hilly states are gotten prey to this.while in Mumbai water clogging has caused so much difficult for everyone imposing flood,while in hilly regions there is constant cloud bursting,landslides causing flood & mass destruction.

Amid all this natural situations there is something man made too which started to affect her somewhere at the back of her mind,although she took all that body shaming positively being a sport & try to ignore everything for her own good but still somewhere in her heart &;mind it made an impact which made her disturbed & lost.

Today too during the photo shoot she was not fully focused there as her mind was wondering somewhere else mocking the idea of presence of mind

Anyhow after completing the shoot she asked aakash to go home as today she want to drive so its his day off.handing her the keys he went off while adjusting on the driver seat she just sat there without making any move until her phone ringed making her come out of her thoughts.

Caller ID -Chandni

"Hi helly,are you free today ?"

" I myself don't know what I'm today "

" hey what happened you are sounding so low,today was your photo shoot na did something happened"

" nothing chandu,i just want to go away for a while hiding somewhere where i won't be find,where my heart will be in peace & mind would get relax,may be i wanna get lost in the solitude of my company rather than being the queen of crowd"

Hearing this even chandni got worried she know her she is very sensitive .& it really worrisome to hear such this from a lively & chirpy happy go girl like her

Before she could say anything more the call has been cut by helly.keeping her phone in the glove box she turned on the stereo of car,playing some songs randomly on high volume so that she can't hear the noise in mind & heart.

Driving for god knows how many hours she crossed so many lanes covered fully with water,even at some places covering half of her car too ,but without paying any attention to all this dangerous situations around her she kept driving listening songs,the songs were not her favorite all though but kept her busy & didn't let her feel alone when she is very badly craving to be hold dearly by someone to be hugged tightly & give her the warmth of love & care.grooving on the music she kept driving until her car hits the highway ,The rain started to get furious with loud thundering ,the droplets started to hit windows of her car making the sound of pitter-patter more loudly,the wipers of the car started to move fastly trying to clear out the water so that the road gets visible just like the way her mind is getting clouded with many thoughts,insecurities & loneliness craving for a wiper too for her which will clear out all these things from her & will make her see the road of life,unknowingly a pair of tear fell down her cheeks & she smiled on it as she tried to find similarity between herself & the cloud both are raining due to the some reason but may be due to the variety.