OS 23 : BODY SHAMING

Hello everyone.tonight I'm here again with another rrahel os update.i started to feel myself like moon who comes out on wattpad to update only in night ( bad joke i know my sense of humor is too gone case).

While today its body shaming that I'm writing about.we all have must face this issue may be once or more than it in our life.it is not confined to any one gender & one type of physic.Every man & woman(including public figures & commoners) of all age group &all body type are subject to body shaming.its a serious issue growing in our society.someone gets shamed by others on the basis of their body structure i.e. being thin or fat,height,other features ,colour complexions.we fail to accept ourselves too & other's as they are.

Its my own experience i have been body shamed since childhood & still sometimes i get ,sometimes by outsiders sometimes by own dad,sometimes i let it go like it don't matter sometimes it makes me feel bad .i have been body shamed on my weight ( as I'm fatty), on my height ( 5'3"),on my features as i don't go for beauty ventures like waxing,threading & all one thing i wasn't criticized about was my complexion as i m fair enough but criticized as i dont look beautiful or good enough

Well i shared all this as its something common we all face & somehow this things play a huge impact on our personality,sometimes few people undergo depression due to this as it is an issue that affects you mentally,emotionally & physically all together.so if in future anytime you find someone berating you or someone else just say" i don't give you a damm i like myself the way I'm ",& if find anyone suffering from body shaming don't sympathize with them rather than try to boost them making them feel love for themselves as the way they are.

"Self acceptance is the key to lock insecurities"

So ending my gyaan here & hope I can do justice to the plot.

It has been 2 days since rrahul has arrived siliguri after his mother's demise.His arrival is something which felt like waves of happiness again hit back the shore making the sand wet with happiness & so much love that it can't be stored.everyone was happy to see him coming back to normal but the one who was the happiest was helly.she was literally jumping in joy off screen as well as on screen too as that time she was playing character of Mr.Roy which was indeed a fun guy.While everyone saw him back to normal,she knew he isn't fully back,its just his professionalism that made him strong enough to take the road to be normal again.she can still locate the sadness hidden in his eyes,but somehow she was happy that he is trying & she will make sure his efforts don't go futile.While on the other hand he was feeling a bit normal after resuming work,he felt overwhelmed to have such a cast family who gave him space,felt his pain & stood beside him in the grief.he can't thank enough to his stars to give him a wonderful cast family & his mood got more elated after seeing that little funny guy jumping around like a happy squirrel distributing happiness & smiles to everyone out there.he chuckled lightly thinking about his own thoughts as he know that his little girl is the little guy in disguise while it felt too much fun to see her happy like this after long time.he know after his departure & in all his absence & even in his pain she was the one who suffered the most with him as she never left him alone in this mess always stood beside him holding his hand & promising him the best.he felt luckiest man to have such a wonderful ,caring girl in his life.indeed his mother always said truth he & helly share a bond of lifetime.

Since its the time for dinner everyone gathered to have it together in the resort,being outdoor for 2 months they tried to always have lunch & dinner together as a family & tonight's dinner was special as they have got back rrahul after a long time.sitting on their respective chairs all started to have their food,while his sweet kid was busy in devouring the flavours of different sweets from chamcham to rosgulla,from lobongo lotika to misti doi ( bengali sweets name )she was having her gala time as she has a sweet tooth,while unknown to her someone was smiling &admiring her cute antics.