OS 17 : HATE COMMENTS

Note: This Os contain strong language & few explicit words (18+)

Hello everyone.Hatred is one of the strongest emotion that affect human life,we loose our sanity, manners everything when we start hating someone from core of our heart in this life.Although unlike other emotions too even hatred can be subsided with elegance & manners only just in case the person who is harbouring the hate wants it to do.

Yesterday i saw screenshots on twitter of comment made on IG post of voot for the date partner which had Rrahul as vansh in option & when i really looked up in the comment section of that post in IG my heart just sank & soul curled up in embarrassment reading such nasty remarks ,abusive words & heart wrenching things written for riansh, rrahel & individually for both helly & rrahul,the level of hypocrisy stopped so low that haters even didn't spared rrahul's deceased mother which itself a shameful thing.both rrahel are tagged in those highly abusive comments which made me think what if they see this ,they are used to hate & abusive words but the things said in yesterday's post were beyond anything.

Taking it as a plot i have decided to Penn an OS on this hope can do justice to it & hope it brings some positive changes among all of us in pretext of hate someone with elegance & mannerism.

It has been around a month of shoot being wrapped & just few days after the last episode was aired.everyone was missing each others presence along with the time they all hoped that they all come together again under the same project .other than the cast fans were so eager to have them back,even the broadcasting medium & the channel too started to loose fellowship & viewers which made them realize the mistake they did by axing the show under the policy of only 100 episodes.

In order to gain the attention of audiences the broadcasting medium started to promote the show even after off air,using its name & even characters ,actors as a bait to attract the fans & viewers they lost in mean time.

Somehow this started to work as the fans & audience who missed the show on initial days or at some point started to follow up the broadcasting medium's social networking platforms.whenever any new post is made which includes IMMJ2 either fans start rooting for the show & leads or start demanding for the next season with the same cast. But this things don't go well with the fans belonging to other fandom as somehow they feel jealous towards the show & actors who are still getting so much popularity,response,top place in different telly portals updates,&successful trends,which brings a sense of a strong hatred in them. Although this is something which is not new who is a part of industry but sometimes this trolls & hate comments cross the thinnest lines of deceny which brings out the worst out of the person against whom it is made.

Every member from the cast of IMMJ2 has faced troll,bashing,negative & hate comments many a times but being the lead helly & rrahul have to go through all this awful things almost on regular basis as it is said that not everyone will like you,some will criticize you till the end.

The same kept happening with rrahul & helly,while helly kept all this at bay by her ignorance & positivity while rrahul dealt them with his witty & sarcastic sense of humor

, While sometimes they just took it in funny way may be as compliment.

But yesterday was different,it somehow striked the wrong chords in both the lives.

A post made by voot which had rrahul sudhir as vansh rai singhania an option saw the nasty awful comments of haters who simply couldn't be made understood any time.

The user who started the hate comments used so abusive & obnoxious languages that it can hurt anyone no matter any celebrity or common man in their life