OS 20 : DARMIYAAN ( PART 2)

Since many of you asked for the second part of the Os. Here I'm trying to penn its part two.hopefully that it turn out good & as per your expectations too.

The clouds keep gathering bringing more rain ,followed by the thunder & lightening which made their anxious heart grow impatient than the earlier .

Looking at the falling droplets that drenched the soil completely in its love,they both kept laying over their bed listening to the song playing in radio ,playing with the switch of night lamp,checking their phone hoping to get some access to the network so that they can call but destiny was in mood to test them that night wanting to see how long they can deny something which already got written in their fate before a long time

Tossing & turning on bed anxiously they didn't understand when did sleep took over them in its reign, don't know how long they slept just to get awake by constant knocking on their doors which made them realize that they slept too long even skipping their dinner time.

In lonavala :

Her mom " helly open the door ,see its already too late "

While she lazily opened the door rubbing her eyes

" mumma I'm so tired let me sleep more "

"But baccha have your dinner atleast don't sleep without food "

"No i want to sleep "

she whined like a child .undoubtedly she is still a kid by heart & soul too pure & pious for this selfish & hatred full world.

But even her mom didn't budged from her stand taking the plate of food,she moved inside with her & settled on bed ,taking out the morsels to her mouth making her eat with her own hands , thinking least she will not sleep empty stomach now ,content after eating she tucked her little baby girl in bed ,pulling the comforter up ,caressing her face softly & planting a soft kiss on her forehead she moved out of the room calling it a day.

[ can't tell how blissful it feels when you are treated like this way even if you are 20+ no matter how old you grow this care ,pampering & love is always craved by your heart,i myself used to doze off like this many times & used to be feed & tucked like this.life changes surely sometimes for better sometimes to make you bitter]

In dehradun:

He slept off waiting for the network to arrive &;listening the song ,but got woke up irriated by the knocking on door.

Almost in half sleep & half awake mode,hairs ruffled badly making him look more hot than ever before,he opened the door & was ready to shout on the person standing other side just to realize its his sister standing with a food plate.

"You seemed so tired from trek ,didn't came for dinner so i brought food for you ,at least have a little then again you may go to sleep "

Listening her his eyes glisten slightly as he remembered how their mother too used to make him eat before sleep no matter how late he may come from shoot ,she used to be awake & wait for him. ,chuckling internally he tried to stay neutral face ,taking the plate from her hand he kissed her forehead.while disha stood amazed couldn't able to decipher what happened to her brother suddenly but she left shrugging it off that he might done it in his half sleep state,while he felt the warmth of motherly love in the form of his sister thinking that indeed sisters are second mother to their brothers whenever they need.

Munching on his food hungrily ( he is damm foody) he slept again hoping for a better morning with his sweetheart's voice which will soothe his heart from the ache

Flying in the world of dreams they didn't realized that now sun has started to rise,calling it a morning as the hues of Orange & red started to scatter in the sky,the golden beam of sunlight fell on their face making them groan in sleep rubbing their eyes they woke up from sleep.

As soon as they adjusted themselves to the morning their mind took them back to the events of last night,getting up hurriedly both grabbed their phones & dialled each other's number at the same time.

"The number you are calling is currently busy,please try after some time "

Is the repeated message they both heard cursing the person who made the other one they calling busy without realizing that its them only who are calling each other at together at same time .After getting frustrated he went to get freshen up,while she sat dejectedly on window frame looking at the beauty of nature after the rain,unknowingly humming the song "DARMIYAAN" that she was listening last night.

After coming all fresh he wore a white shirt as its her favorite colour & decided to not call her but to do a video call,he badly wanted to see her face with her sweet voice as it will soothe his heart. Without wasting any more time he dialled her number for a video call,hearing her phone ring she saw the caller ID which made her smile with whole heart.

Within 2 rings she picked it up,as soon as the call got answered he was able to see his sweetheart,so cute & beautiful even in her sleepy morning face too,while she too kept looking at him in awww.

Breaking the stare he asked her about her trip,her event & other things ,however he badly wanted to tell her that how scared he got yesterday after watching that news ,on the other hand she too talked random things with him not stating her fear of loosing him which she felt last night.

Amid all this he noticed how her eyes got swelled up ,to which she replied covering that she slept a lot so it happened but the real reason being her eyes swelled up that she cried a lot after reading that news last night.

Both wanted to ask each other about the news they heard,both wanted to share the fear of loosing the special person they felt last night,but still choose to be silent as they didn't wanted to ruin the things between them .

while destiny face palmed itself & said " nothing can make this two kids realize hope they understand soon,otherwise i have to again plan some coincidence for next time "