Keima Katsuragi

He was sick of his job. He never wanted this for himself. He doesn't want to kiss other girls except her. He never wanted to make girls fell in love with him he only wanted this girl to fall for him, It's just because of the stupid contract he accepted! He only wanted to kiss her, someone he truly ever truly loved. since he laid his eyes upon this person.

He only wants her.

Only her.

And there he was standing in front of the girl he loved for almost a year. He had already confessed his love to her, his heart beats fast due to thinking of rejection. He looked at her for an answer but she only stared at him.

Does she love him like the way he loves her?

The (color) hair girl was silent, no words coming out from her mouth.

With that action he already know his answer. He wanted to walk away but his feet won't let him do it maybe he's still waiting for another answer. He looked down, feeling ashamed and heartbroken.

"Keima.."

She spoke. He was surprised that she actually spoke. He looked at her and he was shocked because of her face, It looked like she was about to cry.

Tears trailed down on her cheeks. "Keima, I've seen you with a bunch of girls and I don't want my heart to be crushed just by seeing you kissing those girls." She deeply sighed, her cheeks wet from the tears she had shed. "I like you- no wait, I love you but i don't know what's stopping me from saying yes to you. Please give me time to think of an answer."

Just like that she walked away. He looked at her form, walking away from him.

It feels like he had lost something. She was looking at him all the time, She was in pain when he kissed all of those girls he was trying to save.

He had lost something.

It was her.

AN: I've has this for like a couple months in my drafts. I don't even know why i stopped writing anymore. *Cries a lot* I feel like i'm dead but anyways this is for someone who requested Keima! Might upload for i don't know how long. Thank you for 402k reads! also the votes thank you!