Kise Ryota

K I S E  RYOTA

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

You were exhausted. Like you feel like you are gonna die right now, dying of work.

You are a model, a professional one. Many people look up to you, Guys drool over you because of your beauty and body.

"(Y/n), We got a photoshoot this afternoon and another on the evening."
Your manager said,

"Sure.." You yawned.

"Okay, We'll be meeting Kise Ryota. You guys would be partners." Hearing the name Kise Ryota made your eyes widened a little.

"Oh, I'll be getting right now." Your manager smirked.

"Oh sure." She left your room.

You have heard about Kise Ryota from the Generation Miracles. Oh why? Because you loved Basketball!
Also you have quite have took a liking to the blonde boy.

Once you were done getting ready, you directly went to the photoshoot but first you went to starbucks to buy your usual drink. When you were walking you heard two girls squeal.

"Oh my god! (y/n)!" The two girls walked over to you.

You turned around, "Hi." You shyly smiled at them.

The other girl squealed, "Can we have your autograph and a picture with you please!" They both said in unison.

You chuckled, "Sure." You gave them your autograph and took a picture with them, After that they hugged you and said thank you's. You just happily smiled at them.

You went starbucks and bought your Mocha Frappe You said thank you to the cashier and gave a tip.

Once you were on the way to the photoshoot it was getting colder, you put your drink on the left side on your hand and began  searching for your scarf in your bag but suddenly you bumped into someone's hard back.

"Ow." You said as you rubbed your forehead.

"Oh I'm sorry-" The person bumped you quickly cut himself off.

"My coffee" You looked at your Mocha Frappe that was spilled on the ground.

"(y/n)-chii!?"

You pouted at the sight of your coffee. The stranger suddenly chuckled.

You looked at him, pouting. "How do you know my name?" He leaned down on you cause your height is just at his ear.

"I'm Kise Ryouta," He grabbed his sunglasses which revealed his beautiful sunlight eyes.

Your cheeks heat up at how the close of you two are, lips almost touching. "Wh-Why do you wear sunglasses in this season?" You suddenly said but quickly cover your mouth with your hands.

He chuckled, "To hide my identity of course. You should hide too because you are popular." He flicked his finger on yor forehead.

"You still haven't answered my question," You facepalmed yourseld, This boy could really make yourself stupid just by being with him.

"Of course you are (y/n)-chii! An international model and most known by 'The Bad Girl.' because of your most bought magazine you wore punkish and rockish clothes that made the media think your a bad girl." He smirked, Suddenly you noticed a guy with a aqau hair right beside Kise.

"Ju-Just when did you get here?" You were quite suprised at the sudden sight of him but quickly know that it was Kuroko Tetsuya, your childhood friend.

"(y/n)-chan, Nice to see you again. I'm sorry about Kise and his actions. This guy totally looks up at you." Kise looked like he was about to die of embarassment.

You chuckled, "Hello again Kuroko-chan and don't worry about that Kise-kun, I admire you though." You softly smiled at him,

"Gosh, Didn't even know she looks this beautiful." Kise muttered.

"What was that?" You asked, curious on what he said,

"Nothing! I'm glad i bumped into you, Let's go before we're late and see you kuroko-chii!" He grabbed your wrist and he suddenly drag you along with him

"Bu-But i didn't say goodbye to kuroko." You mumbled,

Kuroko softly smiled at both of his close friends, He waved at you
"Kise, Make her happy for me." He say to himself.

-

"Kise! Miss (y/n)! Your early today, I can see that you guys already met." You nodded at the photographer.

"Yeah, we bumped into eachother." Kise nervously chuckled.

"We'll be starting the shoot early since you both are here, You two get ready!" The photographer gave you guys a thumbs up.

"Hai!" You say as you walked into your dressing room as Kise walked into his.

Once you were done, You thanked your make up artist and made your way out. You saw Kise, He was ready.

"Great! Now today the shoot would be about couples and winter theme as you can see what you guys are wearing." The photographer emphasized.

The word couple made your cheeks heat up, "Are you guys ready?" The photographer said.

You nodded and looked at Kise, He gave you his lovely smile.

"Alright. Now you guys stand in there." You guys did what the photographer said.

"Great! Now you guys hold hands," Kise took a hold of your hand, you automatically blushed. He intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Good! Now Kise give (y/n) a kiss on the cheek." Kise did what he said, Your cheeks gor even get any redder by any second.

"Good Job Kise, (y/n) your doing amazing." The photographer complimented.

SNAP.

SNAP.

SNAP.

"Great! Now next, Guys! Bring up the mistletoe in their heads please!" The assistants brought up the mistletoe in both of your heads.

"Amazing! Now you guys have to kiss." Your cheeks are probably looking like a tomato right now.

Kise turned to face you, He leaned down to your ear. "You sure you want to?" He whispered, His voice husky.

You gulped. "I- I want to." You facepalmed yourself. Seriously this guy.. You thought.

Kise then leaned on you, lips barely touching,

"Good, Now keep going." The Photographer sad as he kept snapping pictures.

Kise slowly kissed you on the lips which you shyly kissed him back. You both pulled away, your cheeks heating up on what happend.

"Amazing! Great job guys! This is a wrap for today, thank you for the participation everyone." The Photographer said as the staffs and stylists clapped.

You happily clapped aswell but something bothered you, Kise looked at you and noticed there was something wrong.

"Are you okay?" He said, concerned.

"Hmm? Umm not really i just barely thought of this today," You say,

"Oh what is it?" He said, a bit curious.

"You stole my first kiss."

Kise smirked. "Well hopefully I would be your first and last one."

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note:
amg. I just find Kise hot! Please lawd! I'm dying of feels while writing this one, too much feels brothas just too much. Anyways! What do you guys think? :) I hope it satisfies all of your missing feels right now ;) Thank you for reading and see you!

Believe, You dreamers.