Hibari Kyoya 3

Listen to the song aye! It's over there in the media aye! Please don't hate cause it's a 1d song. Read the AN if you wanna know when i would start taking requests!

"I got a heart and i got a soul, believe me i use them both."

(15 years old hibari and reader.)

You wondered sometimes if Hibari has a heart. heck, you even wondered if he has a soul of goodness in him? Whatever he has you always have something for him and you couldn't figure it out yet.

Maybe you find him attractive?

Maybe you idolize him?

Maybe-

"(Name)!"

You snapped out of your thoughts. Suddenly seeing someone waving like a mad crazy man right in front of you.

"(Name), you're staring at him again." Tsuna sighed, thinking you might be attracted to the violent delinquent.

"What?" You looked at Tsuna. Very confused on what he said.

"You're looking at Hibari." That caught you off guard. Well fuck.
"So..you like-like him?" Tsuna added.

You suddenly went into your deep thoughts, finding out if you like him or not. Also you have a fight to yourself mentally if you are even in-love with him and In the end you got a headache.

"I think i'll figure it out myself Tsuna." You rubbed your cheeks, feeling frustrated. "Be right back, I'm gonna go to the clinic to find some pills to lessen the headache."

- Age: 18

You never thought the Violent delinquent was going to be your boyfriend. It made you chuckle when you thought about that day when the idiot decided to confess to you. It wasn't very romantic but you could see it from his eyes that he liked you.

"So kiss me where i lay down, my hands pressed to your cheeks."

Right now, and he was lying on your lap while you ran your fingers through his soft messy hair. You looked at him and gave him an unexpected kiss. Which he loved it.

When you broke the kiss, you decided to ask him a question. "Ne, Hibari i wonder what will happen to us in future."

Before hibari spoke the door of the rooftop bursted open revealing Lambo with his ten-year bazooka while behind him is Gokudera looking very pissed. You assumed Lambo did something that mad Gokudera mad, you were about to save the baby but he ended up tripping and his bazooka went to hibari.

Poof!

Pink smoke surrounded him and when the smoke is cleared you gasp. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Hibari in a suit. Your inner fangirl squealed at such perfection you were seeing.

"Hi-Hibari?" You gulped.

He chuckled. That made you quite shocked! He chuckled. The hibari kyoya chuckled!
He gave you one of his smirks that made your heart melt.

"ah, I remember this." his voice changed. Much more manly and sexy.

"What?" You were so confused.

"I remember that you told me what will happen to us in the future." You blinked and blinked again.

He shook his head, yes you can tell he's amused. He grabbed your chin and made you look into his eyes. You were really in-captured by him. Like just one clap and you'll be on your knees for him. He held your hand and squeezed it lightly like he's trying to reassure that everything is gonna be alright.

"I was always in love with you since we were 18. I am yours and you are mine." With that he pressed a soft kiss on your cheek.

Poof!

You could now see that Lambo and Gokudera running to the exit. You know that the present hibari is gonna come back again and sure he will really kill them.

Then There you are standing with the present Hibari.

"I-I.." Hibari suddenly put his head down on your shoulder. You suddenly felt calm and started stroking his hair.

"I love you Hibari." You hugged him.

It was all unexpected when he suddenly returned your hug back.

"I have loved you since we were 18, long before we fought the same thing.
To be love or to be in love and all i can say that these arms were made for holding you."

AN: Hello there! I'm back! Woot! Damn you guys are amazing like when checked the votes we're like on 2k already!? Thank you so much! I might aswell have to write again aye? Summer is fast approaching and this one shot is just a teaser ;) I will write again on march and of course i would do requests on APRIL! Hope you guys enjoy this :) Please don't hate if it's 1d cause i really love the song and wanted to make a song fic i guess :)