Kiba Inuzuka

"Ne, Kiba-kun do you still remember when was the first time we met?" You and Kiba are currently on the couch, cuddling. Your head on his chest and his arm was wrapped around your waist.

He played with your hair, twirling it with his finger. "Who would never forget." He kissed your cheek and smiled as he remembered everything perfectly.

~

You were walking on the streets, enjoying the peaceful scenario.
Until you saw the a pet store. Your eyes widened as you saw a little puppy with no legs on the window.

You pity on the puppy, Really you wanted to take care of him.

Then an idea hit you.

You walked in the pet store, going to the section the puppy was on. When you got there you pet the puppy as the puppy happily barked.

"Good boy.." You said as you pet his head.

"Hello! How may i help you?" The clerk suddenly greeted you.

You turn your attention to the clerk. "Hi!" You smiled. "How much is he?" You pointed at the puppy.

The clerk was taken aback. Nobody ever wanted to buy that puppy. "He's $5."

You checked your wallet to see you only have $2. You looked at the clerk. "Ah, Can i give you $2? I promise I'll pay you tomorrow."

The clerk looked at you with sad eyes. "I'm sorry because we can't do that. That puppy is going in the pound tomorrow though as much as i want to help you i just can't, I'm sorry."

"I promise by tomorrow i will pay $10. Just please don't let him go in the pound." 
you pleaded.

"I'm sorry.." The clerk gave you a sad smile.

"Ah, Wait I'll just go home to get some money wait right here." You told the clerk. You hurriedly walked outside the store.

When your out you walked going to your home but-

"Miss!" You heard someone shout. You looked back to see the clerk holding the puppy. "Come here."

You walked towards the clerk. "Yes?"

"The puppy is yours!"

"What!? Thank you so much! Here's my money." You handed him the money.

"It's okay, that guy paid for you." He gave you the puppy and you thanked him.

"By the way, who paid for me?" You asked.

"That guy." He pointed to a man with black hair walking with his dog on the opposite direction.

"Thank you!" You bowed.

You walked towards the man. "Hey! Mister!" You walked faster, you check up on the puppy if it was still okay.

"Hey!" You shouted and finally the man turned his attention to you, he stopped walking.

You are in front of him now. "I-I just wanted to say thanks." You bowed.

The man smiled at you. "It's no problem." His dog barked happily. "Akamaru, quiet please."

You smiled at his dog, akamaru and pat his head which it leaned for more.

"Really, thank you i wouldn't save this little guy without you."

He scratched the little pup's ear. "I'm Kiba, Kiba Inuzuka."
He held out his hand.

You gave him a smile. "I'm (Name) (LastName)."
You took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Would you like to hang out sometime?"

"I would love to."

~

"You know you were really handsome that time." You gig led.

"What? What do you mean handsome that time? I'm always handsome." He smirked.

You playfully hit his arm. "Nope."

"Oh really?" He smirked.

You nod. "Yes really." He suddenly sat up leaving you confused.

You were processing on what he is doing until..

Oh no.

He suddenly tickled you on your sides. "Say that I'm handsome."

You laughed uncontrollably. "Sto-Stop it! Ki-ba!"

He stopped. "Not until you say it."

You take a deep breath. "No."

He shrug. "If that's what you want then." He tickled you again.

"O-Okay! Okay!" You laughed.

He stopped and looked at you. "Go on."

You sighed. "Kiba is the most handsome guy in the world." You coughed. "Not really."

He smirked and pulled you in.for a kiss which you kissed back.

He pulled away and leaned down on your ear. "I'm still a better kisser." He whispered.

"Yeah you are." You said as you kissed him.

 Author's Note: Hope you like this Airi-chan! Heeeey gurls heeeeeeeey. I'm freaking back! Exams are finished and hello summer! I'm so tired and freaking happy right now! I'm still writing requests so hold on for a little while I'm still gaining inspiration and different ideas! Next update would be probably tomorrow! ^-^ Thank you for the votes and reads! Love you all~

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s