Tomoe

t o m o e 

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"Tomoe?" Your holding your daughter, (Daughter's Name).

Tomoe's head perked up at your direction, "Yes?" His ears twitching a little.

"Can you watch her for me? I'll be coming back tonight." He nodded.

You gave (Daughter's Name) a kiss on the cheek and gave her to Tomoe.

"Thanks Tomoe," You quickly gave him a kiss. You grabbed your purse and went outside.

"Now, What should we do today?" Tomoe softly smiled at (Daughter's Name).

Your daughter squealed and clapped. "Dada.."

Tomoe expression softened. He held her up which her face which is his eye level and he began looking at her face. "Now you got my ears..(y/n)'s hair, My eyes and especially her nose." He tapped her nose and she happily gigled.

(Daughter's Name) gigled and grabbed tomoe's face with her tiny little hands and then touched his lips.

"Hey..what are you doing?" Tomoe questioned, She gigled.

"Hey." He smirked, she gigled once again.

Everytime he moves his lips she keeps on gigling, He smirked. "You like my lips don't you?" She started to touch them again.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled as he continues (Daughter's name) to play with his lips.

Few minutes passed, Tomoe looked at the clock guessing it's time to prepare lunch for (Daughter's Name). He pry off (Daughter's Name)'s tiny hands and brought her to her little table. Once she was there he sat her up and gave her bib.

When tomoe was going to make her lunch, (Daughter's Name) began to cry,

"Dada.." She cried.

Tomoe suddenly panicked but quickly calmed down. He picked her up and then hummed her a little tune.

(Daughter's Name) calmed down and Tomoe quickly made her lunch and then fed her.

Once that was done, (Daughter's Name) yawned.

"Oh, Your sleepy now?" Tomoe softly smiled, He picked (Daughter's Name) from her tiny table and they went to the couch.

"Sleep," He kissed (Daughter's Name) cheek as her eyes slowly close.

She was now asleep peacefully not to soon Tomoe began drifting off to sleep too.
-

You just came back, exhausted. "Tomoe?" You said, walking in the living room.

You smiled at the sight of your Daughter and husband sleeping together on the couch, (Daughter's Name) on Tomoe's Chest. Their chest rising and falling peacefull

"Kawai." You mumbled, happily smiling at tomoe and (Daughter's Name).

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note: Hey guys! Merry Christmas! :) This is a short one but cute <.< Do you guys think it's cute? ;3 Comment down below! :D Kamisama Hajimemashita needs some more reader inserts! :)

Thank you so much for the 300 reads! Best christmas gift evar! ;D

Have a Merry Christmas! Love you all x

Believe, You dreamers.