Edward Elric

There's a Question below for you guys :)

Right now your at the hospital.

Why?

Because you tried to skateboard on a railing even though you don't pretty much know how to skateboard.

"Oh Doctor is my baby gonna be okay?" You heard your mom outside of your hospital room.

"Is she alright?" Your father joined in.

"Yes. She will be alright Mr. and Mrs. (LastName). She only has a broken bone on her arm." The Doctor reassured

"Thank you so much Doctor." Your parents said in unison.

You heard footsteps and then your door opened then came in your parents who were looking concerned.

"Baby, You alright?" Your mom rushed to your side and gave you a tight hug.

"It's just a broken bone, no need to worry." You sighed.

"But baby you could've been hurt."

You frustratingly groaned. "I'm fine."

-

"You shouldn't have done that. You could have been died!"

You rolled your eyes. "Yes mom." You looked at the window, ignoring edward's presence.

Edward smirked. "You know I'm just caring for you."

This made you look at him. "Yeah right, Your like treating me like a baby."

He chuckled. "Because you are one~" He kissed your cheek.

You blushed furiously. "E-Ed! Stop doing that."

"Okay, Okay you big baby~" He cooed which made you more annoyed than you already are.

"Whatever shorty." You smirked at him

His teasing state turned into a murderous aura. He smirked at you evilly which made you shiver.

"You know (Name)," He inched closer to you. "I don't like being called shorty," His body was pressing against yours which right now you are blushing at the current state your in.

He leaned on to the level on your ear and whispered. "That's why you deserve a punishment."

You nervously chuckled. "I-I was just kidding you-"

You were cut off by a pair of lips meeting your soft ones. You closed your eyed and kissed him back. Edward smiled into the kiss and grab this opportunity to bit your bottom lip which made you gasp.

He pulled away which made you want more of his kisses.

"That was pure torture!" You pouted.

He chuckled. "You want more of my kisses yeah?" He winked.

You crossed your arms over your chest and looked away, not wanting to give him the answer.

He leaned close to your ear again and said,

"Well if you want more. Run away with me."

Author's Note: Whaaat did i just do to him!? o_o I kinda think he's so out of character >.< 

Anyways here you go animegirl53! Hope you like it ~ I;m sorry if he's kinda OOC D: Cause i think he is really out of character. 

SERIOUSLY!? 18K READS AND 200 VOTES! WHAT THE MANGO YOU GUYS (Dramatically cries and laugh and the same time) *sniffles* Ya'll freakin' awesome, you beautiful potatoes! Stay fab and see you on the next~ 

QUESTION: Would you guys support me if i write a fanfic about Black butler? It's a reader insert :) 

B e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s