Kuroko Tetsuya

K U R O K O  T E T S U Y A 

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"Kuroko-kun!"

The aqua haired boy turned around and saw you smiling. Snowflakes falling down landing on your soft silky hair. Making you look like an angel to him.

His eyes widened a little at the sight of you. "(y/n)-chan, why are you here?" He said, quite surprised.

"Ano.." You mumble. Instead of looking him at the eye you found the snow on the ground more intresting to look at.

Kuroko walked towards to you, His hands wanting to touch your hair but He lifted your chin.

You see in his right hand he was holding a ball. You assumed he was practicing. "I-I was just wondering why are you practicing? It's cold."

He softly smiled at you, "We got a game this evening."

You are surprised by this, "What!? I didn't know. I'll go home right away and change. Oh gosh- I'm such a terrible girlfriend. I'm suppose to be there and support-"

He cut you off by hugging you. "No you aren't." You smiled at his simple gesture. It made you calm down. You stroked his soft aqua hair.

He let go of you, "I know you didn't came here just to ask me why i am practicing am i right?"

You pouted. Damn seriously this guy can read you easily. "Yeah, I got something for you." You grabbed the wrapped box in your bag and handed it to him. "Sorry if it's a little late." You gave him a sheepish smile.

"Arigato (y/n)-chan." He kissed your cheek and opened the gift which was a bracelet that has yours and his initials on it.

He put them on, "It's getting cold," You said as you warm your hands.

Suddenly you felt something warm and comfy wrapped around your neck. You saw it was kuroko's scarf.

"Kuroko- I- You need it." You said while taking off the scarf but his cold hand stopped you.

"It's alright. I just can't see you getting sick." He shot you a warm smile.

You blushed, "Are you sure?"

"I am. The cold doesn't bother me-"

"Kuroko! Let's practice again!" You see Kagami wearing basketball jersey.

Eh!? He's not even cold..You thought

"I'm going home to change, I'll see you later." You quickly gave kuroko a kiss on the cheek.

"Woof!" You and Kuroko both looked down and saw Number 2.

"You took him with you!?" You picked up Number 2. Number 2 was barking so happily because his 'mama' is keeping him warm.

"Could you take him with you? It's alright if you say no."
Number 2 whined.

"It's alright, I could bring him with me and we would watch you play." You happily smiled.

"Woof!" Number 2 barked happily.

You gigled, "See you." You picked up Number 2 and waved goodbye to Kuroko.

-

"Hmm.." You held up two clothes.

"What do you think?" You askes number 2. Number 2 tilted his head and barked.

"Huh?" He barked at your right hand. You looked at it, a red skinny jeans and a white sleeveless with a grey cardigan.

"Ne, Number 2 you picked  great clothe for me to wear. thank you." You smiled and bend down to pet him.
You grabbed your wintercoat just incase it gets cold.

You went in the bathroom. You change your clothes and did your hair. Once you were done you went downstairs along with number 2. You wore your black and white sneakers and kuroko's scarf.

"Woof! Woof!" Number 2 was jumping up and down.

You gigled. "Excited to see 'papa' play?" You questioned.

"Woof!" He happily barked.

"Let's go," You picked up Number 2 and went outside.

-

"Go Kuroko!" You shouted

"Woof!"

"Kuroko you better get their asses!" You happily cheered.

Even though Kuroko can't shoot the ball in the hoop he still has a talent to play basketball just by doing his

The whole crowd cheered as Kuroko's team won.

Kuroko was searching in the crowd for you. You waved to get his attention and he saw you. He flashed you a smile.

You gave him a thumbs up and he began walking to the showers.
After a few minutes you went in the shower room too only to see a kagami and kuroko wearing a towel.

Your face heated up. "I-um-I-um.."

"It's alright (y/n)-chan. I'm just gonna go change fast." Kagami said.

Suddenly Kuroko covered your eyes with his hands. You automatically put your tiny hands on his.

"Alright. I'm done. See you Kuroko and (y/n)-chan." Kagami walked out.

Your sight was now back and clear. You turned around and saw kuroko still wearing the towel.

"Kuroko..aren't you gonna change?" You asked.

"Ye-" Before he could speak number 2 drag his towel away from him and ran away with it.

You covered your eyes automatically and blushed furiously.

Extended Ending:

"GOD DAMN. KUROKO PUT SOME PANTS ON WILL YOU?" You blushed like there's no tomorrow.

"But (y/n)-chan i forgot my pa-" You cut him off.

"You what!?" You shouted, still covering your eyes.

Oh this is going to be a long long night.

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note: I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update! I'm using my phone right now so it's not edited! Send me your requests guys! Private message me or just comment down below! Thank you soo much for the votes and reads! Seriously our internet was down for like 2 weeks and this was supposed to be posted last week so I'm sorry! Thank you so much for the votes and reads again! I'll try to update once a week or twice :) I got school so T^T I only have little time to watch anime :(

THANK YOU!

Believe, You Dreamers.