Grell Sutcliff

Currently you are in a state where you are lying on Grell's chest, Your playing and twirling his long red hair as his chest falls and rises.

"You know Grell you need a haircut."

Grell's eyes opened. "Dear, What do you mean haircut? I think my hair looks fabulous as the way it is."

You shrug. "I'm just saying. I wonder how you look like with short hair." You sighed dreamily.

This made Grell smirked. "Would Bassy find it hot?"

You frowned at the name "Bassy".  It's not like you were jealous.

"Ah~ (Name)-chan you are a genius! It would make him fall head over heels for me~"

Scratch that.

Yes, You were jealous.

You rolled over the bed and sat up, not wanting to hear about his fantasy dreams about his Sebastian.

"What's wrong (Name)?"

You ignored him and stood up. "I'm going out." Was all you said before you got out of the room.

-

You walked along the streets with your earphones on, Ignoring the people walking past by you.

Then suddenly someone bumped into you which made you drop your phone.

"Hey watch where you are-" You looked up to see Grell his hair was short not like the last few hours you had seen it. "going," Your eyes widened.

[Picture of Grell is on the side]

He's fucking hot.

God damn it (Name)!

He leaned down on your level.
"You like it?"

"I-Ye-Yeah." You blushed.

Then you saw his attention was not on you anymore.
He was looking at something or someone behind you. You looked back to see Sebastian.

"I-" You were cut off.

"Bassy~ How nice to see you today!" Grell was now at Sebastian side.

Well not really, He was pushing Grell away from him.

"M'Lady." Sebastian greeted you.

You nod back in response.

"Awe~ How come (Name) was only you greeted? How about me- Bassy! Come back here."

Sebastian suddenly vanished.
You sighed in relief.

"(Name)! I thought he's gonna like this!" Grell was now pouting.

"Well he fucking doesn't." You rolled your eyes.

Grell gave you a questioningly look in return you gave him a murderous glare.

He smirked. "Your jealous aren't you?" He poked your cheeks.

"I'm not!" You greeted your teeth.

"Aw~ Yes you are~" He continued on poking your cheeks.

"No i'm not! Stop poking my cheeks." You slapped his hand and walked away from him.

Grell followed behind you, poking your back. "Just admit it~" He sang.

Your right eye is twitching because of the annoying pokes he gave you. "Shut up."

Then suddenly Grell grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him.

Confused by his actions. "Let me go-"

You were cut off by him pulling you closer to his chest and his lips meeting your soft ones, your eyes widened but slowly closed.

You started kissing him back, he pulled away and rested his forehead on yours.

"Admit it." 

You blushed and looked away.
"Well, yeah maybe."

He smiled and kissed your cheeks. "Good girl~"

Author's note: Hey guys! Thanks for the votes and thank you also for the 21k reads! Means so much to me :3 I hope you like this also AbbyDawson! :) Hoped it satisfied your feels. (wiggles eyebrows)

Okay, I really need to stop wiggling my eyebrows. It sounded weird typing it here or even reading it o_o Oh well! Requests are close and I'm still writing those requests that you have requested! Sorry if it takes so long >.< Well anyways Hope you guys enjoy that sexy picture of Grell on the side because he looks freakin' hot in short hair okay, don't judge me. See you on the next chapter :)

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s