Hibari Kyoya

H I B A R I  K Y O Y A 

 ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

You were bored. So bored that you decided to skip class.

You were walking on the center of the hallway just wondering and thinking random thoughts.

Suddenly you bumped into someone.

"Ow.." You rubbed your forehead.

"Herbivore..." Your eyes widened at the sound of his voice.

"Sorry," You bowed down.

"Herbi-" You cut him off.

"Look there's guys crowding in the middle of the hallway." He looked back and you took this chance to run and go back to your room.

-

"I. Am. So. Tired." You groaned as you walked going to your house.

"Why can't i even have my own car? Why do i need to walk? Oh right because i don't have any spare money to go on the bus." You ranted.

You saw a bench and sat there. Your legs giving up on walking. You almost wanna cry because your legs hurt.

"That stupid Hibari! Making me run back to class just to get me a sprained ankle!" You pouted.

"Herbivore." Your jaw dropped as you saw him but you closed it quickly.

"Yes?" You asked innocently like your whining and ranting never happend.

"If your ankle hurts so much why didn't you take it to the clinic." You facepalmed. seriously sometimes you were an idiot. The only answer you could give to him was pouting.

He glared at you and quickly picked you up. (Bridal-style)

"Wha-What are you doing??!!" You blushed.

"Quiet." He growled.

This made you shut up. Once you saw his motor bike on sight you chuckled nervously.

"We aren't riding this aren't we?" You asked but your question wasn't answered.

He put you down and climbed on the bike. He looked at you and gave you the look of 'if you don't ride this bike i will bite you to death.'

You gulped and climbed up. He put your arms around his waist and you automatically blushed.

"Hold on tight Herbivore." He smirked.

"Wha-What do you mean hold on tight!?" You closed your eyes and tighten your grip around his waist.

Hibari's smirk widened

So often the carnivorous man would give you a ride ;)

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I'm sorry if this is so short but i hope this will do :( Will make the next one longer and better :> Oh btw thank you so much for the votes ~[>o<]~ Feel free to request and I'll do my very best on writing ;3

b e l i e v e  y o u  d r e a m e r s