Tobio Kageyama

"THE GIRL'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM SHOULD JOIN THE NATIONALS!"

"IT'S UNFAIR!"

"WE WOULDN'T LEAVE!"

You look at your teammates protesting angrily. You were holding up a sign too but not protesting so loudly and angry like them. You and your teammates protests have been going on for days.

How could they have so much strength?!

 Considering you and your teammates haven't eaten in the past 24 hours. 

Your legs would collapse in any moment for standing so much so you decided to sit down on a nearby stairs. You sighed and rubbed your hands together. It's winter and It was a bad time to protest.

You take off your shoes and massaged your feet.

"Ah, My feet are cold."

"What are you doing here? " A familiar voice spoke.

You look up seeing your boyfriend, Kageyama standing in front of you with a scowl on his face.

"What does it look like? "

He sighed and squatted down to meet your eyes. He took out little heating pads inside his pockets  and placed them under your cold feet gently.

"Go on, wear your shoes. "

You obey and did his command.  You started to feel really cold so you hugged yourself.

"You should go inside and stay warm."

"Need to help my teammates or we wouldn't be able to play in the nationals. " You say as you failed try to keep yourself warm.

"(Y/n), you can play in the nationals next year but you-"

This ticked you off. He knew how playing in the nationals is important to you.

"Don't you understand it Kageyama!? I want my team to play in the nationals! We need to prove everyone that we will win this!" You raised your voice, giving him an irritated look. 

He frowned, getting frustrated with you and your personality these days.  Heck,  He doesn't even know how he's gonna deal with your state right now.

"Fine! Go do what you want!  I don't even care about you and your stupid protests! " He says and with that he walked away frustrated leaving you.

"Tch." You give him a glare.

Kageyama's house

He walked in his house, not saying any greetings from his parents. He hurriedly went up to his room and slammed the door shut. 

"Gah! What is wrong with her?!"
He shouted and punched his pillow.

He let himself fall into his bed.

"I was just trying to help her!" He shouted and this time he wanted to suffocate himself with his pillow to let out his frustration.

He pulled his phone out and waited for your call.

But you never called him.

It's odd cause when you guys start fighting you were the one who always apologize so quickly that when he's about to walk away from you, you always stop him and say sorry.

But not this time.

He just stared at his phone then he frustratingly put it in his desk.

He was about to fall asleep but then his phone rang,  he quickly rushed to pick it up hoping it was you.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Kageyama!" His face fell and for sure he was disappointed that he didn't hear your voice.

"What do you want, Hinata?"

Hinata could clearly see that he was annoyed on the other line.

"Just saying that its getting really cold and the temperature is about to go down to zero. I heard that the girl's volleyball team are still protesting in school. Might wanna check out on (Nickname)."

He hung up and Kageyama had debated if he should check out if you were alright or not.

He sighed. "This girl is making me so worried and worked up lately. " He ran his hands through his hair and stood up from his bed,  grabbing his winter coat and scarf.

Ah,  fuck it.  I'm going to her.

After all, the King loves his Queen.

Once he arrived.  He immediately saw you still on the stairs, sitting with your head down and your arms wrapped around yourself.

He quickly made his way to you.

A sight of shoes were on your vision and you didn't have the strength to look up to see who it is then suddenly you were shocked by a sudden touch of cloth that was draped on your shoulders.

Now it made you look up and only see Kageyama.

"What are you doing here? " You asked,  trying not to sound happy that he came back for you and of course offered you his coat.

He squatted again, your eyes meet with his dark blue ones. His eyes soften.

"Don't overwork yourself. " He took off his scarf and placed them to you which resulted covering half of your face, the only thing visible is your eyes.

"I hate you." You looked away,  blushing of his act. 

He ruffled your hair. "I'll see you tomorrow." He stood up and walked away.

You smiled at his retreating form then called out to him. "Hey Kageyama!"

He turned back and looked at you.

"I love you!"

A/N: I AM BACK! HELLO HELLO BEAUTIFUL POTATOES! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR~ I'M SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR SO LONG I AM JUST BUSY WITH LIFE AND I AM GONNA GRADUATE SOON. SORRY NOT TAKING ALL OF YOU REQUESTS CAUSE THERE'S LIKE A LOT MAN. I CAN'T EVEN WRITE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM BECAUSE I GET LIKE A WRITER'S BLOCK BTW THIS ONE SHOT IS INSPIRED BY WEIGHTLIFTING FAIRY. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS~  Also, I'm sorry for the grammars and errors cause I wrote this like 5 in the morning.