Levi

l e v i 

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"Look! It's the humanity's strongest soldier!"

"Oh my!"

"He's so brave."

"He's hot!"

"He looks so handsome!"

I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

We just came back from killing some titans, luckily no one died. I sighed i hope the next mission everyone will be safe.

My horse moved unsteady, I can understand that he's quite scared from what happened earlier "Whoa, Easy." I said as i stroked it's mane which made him/her calm down a bit.

"Cadet (L/N)!" I heard corporal Levi shouted.

"Yes corporal?" I asked.

"When we go back to our headquarters make sure you take all of these horses to their stables and feed them."

My eyes widened at the words he said. Too much work!

"But sir-" He cut me off.

"No buts, (Y/N)."

I gave him a death glare, "Stupid ass fuck-"

"What did you say (L/N)?" He looked at me, glaring. Boy, If looks would kill i would be dead right now.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"That's what i thought, Idiot." I bit my lip, trying my best not to say something that would easily make him fucking murder me.

-

"He's a stupid, idiot, ass bastard!" I ranted as i lead all the horses to their stables and fed them

Once i got to (Favorite Name), My horse, I immediately gave him his favorite treat and stroked it's mane.

I leaned on (Favorite Name) "Stupid me," I sighed.

"I think that's why I'm so mad at myself because I let myself fall for him." My hand still stroked (Favorite name)'s mane.

"Hey (Favorite Name), Do you think Levi is handsome?" You asked. Your horse shook his head and neighed.

You laughed, This is why you love your horse. You smirked and closed your eyes, still leaning on (Favorite Name).

"Cadet (L/N), What are you doing?" You heard a familiar voice.

"Oi." Again that voice.

"(L/N)!"

You opened your eyes to see Levi in front of you, He's super close almost yours and his lips are touching. You felt your cheeks burn.

"I-I," You trailed off.

"Your quite red, You need some rest."

"Ha-Hai!" You stuttered, This man really knows how to make yourself be an idiot in front of him.

You pat your horse and walked slowly away from him/her, While you are almost going out of the stables,

"By the way (L/N)," He said.

You turned your head in his direction. "Yeah?"

"Come here." You walked towards him.

Now, you are in front him. Recalling the situation that happened moments ago, made your cheeks burn again.

"Ye-Yeah?" God damn. (y/n) get yourself together. Be a man! I mean a woman, Be a woman!

You mentally face palmed yourself.

As of the sudden you felt someone's lips on your soft ones.

Levi quickly pulled away, which made you want his lips on yours again

"Co-Corporal?" You asked, a bit dumbfounded.

"You need rest, Idiot." He smirked.

Well this is gonna be a goodnight for me, You happily thought.

 ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note: This is was supposed to be posted last week but oh well! 2 uploads in a minute! :D I'm going to write more, I have so many ideas! It involves Christmas! It's gonna be long ;) So prepare all your feels. Ha.

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!

Believe, You dreamers.