Ittoki Otoya

This is a song fiction! First time on writing about a song fic~

the bold ones are the song lyrics and the italic ones are just memories.

You walked on the stage feeling nervous a little bit.
"You guys ready?" You asked your band mates as they settle down with their instruments, ready to play.

They all nodded.

You grabbed your guitar and tapped the Microphone to see if it's working. "Hey guys, this song would be dedicated to my boyfriend." you looked at the crowd again and started strumming your guitar.

Can i have a minute? 
I've gotta tell you something.
I heard that someone likes you and it might be nothing but she's right in front of you.

You smiled while singing, remembering how you and Ittoki got together.

"Hey Ittoki-kun!"

Otoya turned around and saw you, he flashed you a smile.

"Hey (Name)-chan!"

You played with the ends of your skirt, looking nervous. "Can i have a minute? I know your busy but i gotta tell you something."

"Sure! go ahead."

"I- I heard some girl likes you in my class."

He shook his head, smiling. "I thought it was important."

She's kinda my size, Don't look back cause she's looking. I think you know her but you just don't know that she's right in front of you.

Otoya put his arm around you. "Now tell me (Name)-chan. What does she look like?" He asked, curiosity can be found in his red eyes.

"She-She's kinda my size," You blushed. "and you know her."

He giggled. "You should bring her to me sometime!"

You nervously chuckled. "Ye-Yeah."

Baby, you've been talking to her nearly everyday,
She really likes all the games that you play.
She told me to tell you to see what you'd say,
Before she jumps in and she asks for a date.

You were waiting for Otoya to finish his practice in soccer. Once he was done he directly walked towards you

"Thanks for waiting for me!" He smiled.

"So about the girl that likes you..she's kinda my friend." You say but the last part was a mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

His attention was fully on you which made you feel uneasy. "About her?" He asked.

You nodded. "You know you've been talking to her nearly every day," You mentally face palmed yourself. "And she likes the sports that you play. you know she really likes you."

Oh god i wish i'm not that obvious.

"Oh. I've been talking to many girls every day, especially you so I think it might be hard to find her." He look sad for a moment but his face brighten up. "(Name),"

"Ye-Yes?"

"Could you help me find her please?"

"I-I"