Sting Eucliffe

Happy Mother's Day :) (Just a special chapter)

"Mommy.."

You felt a tug on your blanket.

"Wake up." You suddenly felt soft lips pressed on your neck. you groaned not wanting to wake up.

You heard a giggle. "Mommy wake up!" You smiled at the voice of your daughter, (Daughter's Name).

"Okay, okay." You opened your eyes revealing your husband, sting and your daughter still in her pajamas, sitting on your husband's lap.

(Daughter's Name) jumped out from his father's lap, going towards you. You helped her climbed on the bed. "Good Morning mommy!" She kissed your cheek.

"Good morning, My little princess." You hugged her.

She let you go. "Mommy, Daddy said we're going somewhere so you need to dress up." You looked at Sting who gave you a nod. "And i also need to dress up too!" She got down, leaving the room.

You looked at Sting who gave you a shrug. "Mommy?" Your attention was caught by your daughter's head peeking on the doorway.

"Yes?"

"I forgot to say i love you. I love you!" She grinned.

"I love you too, baby." In a few seconds she disappeared.

Sting went beside you on the bed. "And also i love you too." You gave him a peck on the lips.

"I also love you too." He leaned in to give you a sweet and passionate kiss.

You flipped him over so that you are on top of him. Suddenly your phone rang. You pulled away, sitting on Sting's waist while grabbing your phone, seeing that it was just a text from Lucy.

Sting groaned, feeling (sexually) frustrated.

You began to read the text,

Lucy:

Hey (Name)! Is it okay if we go over there for dinner? We'll see you on 8pm.

Ps: Gray and Natsu are coming too.

See you!

You shook your head smiling. "Who is it?" Sting asked underneath you.

"Lucy. They're coming for dinner. Gray and Natsu are coming too." Suddenly Sting's stomach made a noise, signalling that he was obviously hungry. Sting blushed while you chuckled.

"Okay, I'll get dressed so we can eat." You got off him and went to the bathroom for a nice and hot shower.

-

"This is so pretty!" Your daughter squealed in excitement, her blond hair swaying.

Apparently Sting took you both to the forest on the outskirts of town which is also where you shared your first kiss with him.

"I'll set up the picnic. You two go ahead and enjoy the scenery." You happily say.

"Okay! We'll be back Mommy." Sting grabbed her Daughter's hand. "Can we please go there Daddy?" (Daughter's name) pointed at a stream

Once they got there to the stream they walked along the stream, enjoying the view and also the peace. (Daughter's Name) suddenly saw a beautiful red rose that has no thorns (odd but special) which caused her to stopped her tracks. Her eyes widened at the beautiful flower, admiring it. Sting suddenly wondered why her daughter stopped, he looked at her daughter and then what caught her attention. He smiled, walking towards his daughter.

Stinf bent down on his daughter's height. "Do you want that?" he asked.

(Daughter's Name) snapped out of her thoughts. She smiled at her father. "Can we get that for mommy?"

"Anything for you and mommy." Sting bent in front of (Daughter's name).

(Daughter's name) climbed on the back of her father and wrapped her little arms around his neck. "Here we go?" Sting stood up and hopped on the stone.

Sting jumped another stone again causing him to slip a little but maintained to balance on the stone. "Be careful Daddy!" (Daughter's Name) tighten her grip on her father's neck.

"Don't worry, Daddy's got this." He hopped on another stone again until he finally reached on the other side of the stream. Sting bent down to let (Daughter's Name) climb down to pick up the rose.

He smiled, remembering where he first took you here.

"Can we get to the other side? Please?" You gave Sting the cutest puppy dog eyes you could ever give.

"Go by yourself then."

You pouted. "But i don't wanna get wet."

Sting sighed and smiled. "Fine." He bend down. You happily climbed on his back, arms going around his neck.

"Ready?" He turned his head to look at you. you nodded.

He hopped on the stone and another and another. Once he was now on the final stone he suddenly slipped, luckily the water was deep for him so he couldn't get scratched by the rocks.

"Baka!" You pouted, now wet. "See? I'm all wet." Sting smirked and swam towards you unexpectedly giving you a kiss on the lips to shut you up.

"Daddy, let's go! I think Mommy is already waiting for us." Sting bent down again and hopped on the rocks and got back to the other side.

You already finished preparing. You saw Sting and (Daughter's name) going towards you. Once they got there they sat on both of your sides which made you on the middle.

"For you mommy!" (Daughter's name) gave you a beautiful red rose.

You took the rose on her little hand. "Thank you so much, my little princess. I love it." You hugged her.

Sting took the rose on your hand and tucked it in your hair, just behind your ear before giving you a kiss on the forehead.

                                                                     "Happy Mother's Day!"

Sting and (Daughter's Name) kissed your cheek. You could tell that this was the best Mother's day ever!

Author's Note: This doesn't mean I'm taking request! It's just a special chapter :) Kyaa~ Thank you so much for the 400+ votes and 43k reads. *Dramatically wipes fake tears* Da best readers evar! 

Check out my new story~ Black wings :)

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s