Aomine Daiki

QOTD: When's your birthday? :)                                                                                                                           A(Answer): July 1. 

✖️Aomine Daiki ✖️

"Please." Momoi made a puppy dog eyes.

You sighed in annoyance, not wanting to get mad at Momoi. "Look, Momoi. I don't want to get back with Aomine again." You closed your locker, walking to your next class, not even bothering the answer of the pink haired girl.

While walking to your classroom, every second you could feel a tug on your uniform which even made you even more annoyed. You stopped your tracks and turned around only to bump into Momoi.

"Please, (Name)-chan. He's been ditching his practices and just being lazy around without you."

You ran a hand through you silky (hair color) hair. You sighed. "He does that when we're still dating."

You turned around again, walking away from Momoi.

"He doesn't! Haven't you been observing?!"

Walking away. Never ever gonna go back to him again. That's right but sadly you missed the dark haired boy.

"How could you leave him? Just please come back to him!"

You bit your lip.

"You don't understand what he feels right now (Name). He needs you!"

You stopped your tracks. Your mind processing what Momoi said.

He needs you?

You felt tears coming out of the edge of your eyes, you quickly wipe them off and walked back to Momoi. Once you were in front of her you try yourself not to cry. Her eyes shown hope that you might say yes. "I'm already tired Momoi-" You stopped, trying to think if this is the right thing to do. You looked at her, her face showed sadness. "But i might be able to come back to him again."

Her lips began to curl upwards. She hugged you tightly. "Thank you so much (Name)-chan. Please help me bring the old Aomine back."

You pat her back. "I will."

~

After school you hurry to find Aomine. It was odd that you didn't see him today well after your broke up he didn't even show himself which caused you to worry about that Lazy ass. You checked everywhere even his house if he was there but sadly no. You went back to school, only hope where he might be in the gym. Once you were at in front of the gym's door you heard a sound of footsteps along with dribbles.

You sighed to yourself and finally opened the door only to see Aomine practicing. Quite shocked you have never ever seen before your very eyes him practicing and not laying around all day.

Aomine obviously noticed you and stopped

"I-I want to talk to you." You nervously say.

He didn't spoke nor look at you in the eyes, his attention was still on the hoop and on the ball on his hands.

Even thought you know that his attention wasn't on you, you know that he was listening. You walk towards him, ended up standing in front of his back.

Scared.

Scared that he might ignore you or even reject you.

"I know it's my choice to leave you-" His grip on the ball tightened. "and i know i'm an idiot. Please just please can we be together again? I really miss you and.." You took a deep breath. "I love you."

You looked at his figure while waiting for his answer.

He did a chuckle making you blush. "I love you too (Name)."

Aomine turned around to face you. Your were shocked and confused. "You- You love me again?" You choke out. How could he ever love you when you left him? When you broke his heart?

He shook his head, smiling. "Again? Don't be silly." He stepped closer till both of you were inches away from each other. He suddenly ruffled your hair.

"I've never stopped loving you," He wrapped you into his warm hug. "and you know what?"

You could feel tears coming out of your eyes. "What?" You hugged him back, tears falling out of your eyes ended up on Aomine's chest.

"I've loved you everyday since we broke up."

Author's Note: I wrote this like 2am in the morning I'm pretty sure there will be errors so sorry about that! This is for Alica-chan :) Thank you for requesting :3 551 VOTES!? ARE U KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? WOW. I won't be updating on tomorrow (well 2am here so it's tomorrow here. do i make sense?) and on friday :( Hope you guys love this and keep on voting and commenting! I love you all so much okay? like i keep writing for you guys ;3 See ya!

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s