Midorima

Author's Note: This is for ri-chan :3  I know you didn't request anything so i hope you enjoy this!

You were excited to see your childhood crus- best friend. It's been 10 years since you last saw him.

You walked on the hallways in the school that you were enrolled in. You suddenly see the sight of a boy who has green hair. Your eyes widened to see your childhood best friend in your new school.

"Midorima?!"

The boy's attention turned to you, his eyes widened a little bit. "(Na-Name)?"

You suddenly hugged him.
He blushed at how close you two were.

Midorima's Pov

"(Na-Name)?" My eyes widen a little at the sight of her.

She has been more beautiful since the last time i saw her, She suddenly hugged me. I blushed at how close we are. Of course i hugged back.

She let go of me. "You still remember me!" She grinned.

"Of course i do."

"Are we in the same classes?" She asked.

I pushed my glasses up on the of my bridge nose. "I don't know."

The bell rang signalling that i have to go to my class.
"Ah, You have to go now. I can meet you after dismissal?" (Name) said.

"Sure." I said, trying not to sound excited.

"Bye~"

- Timeskip -

You were dismissed early because the teacher had got some problem.

I didn't say where me and midorima are supposed to meet each other.

You face palmed yourself. You just walked through the hallways and ended up on the rooftop.

You looked at the clouds, you suddenly sat on the ground and took your sketch book to draw the clouds.

Meanwhile~

(Midorima Pov)

Tch. Where the hell is she?

I sighed.

She probably went home.

I walked going out of school but suddenly i received a text.
I took my phone out to see a message.

Mom: Do me a favor?

I replied saying yes. My phone quickly buzzed.

Mom: You know (Name) is going in the same school as you. If you already saw her ask her to come over dinner with us. Of course she can bring her mom and dad.

I read the message and quickly text.

'She already at home, I guess..'

I sent it and another buzzed approached.

Mom: Her mom says she's not at home.

I reread the message all over and over. Wait. She waited for me?

I groaned at myself, This is what i get for not having my lucky item. I walked and searched over at her on the school but still not sight of her.

"Where are you (Last Name)." I muttered. Then suddenly..