Ai Mikaze

QOTD: Favorite drink?   Mine's Mountain Dew :]

✖️ Ai mikaze ✖️

"Do it again. Don't struggle with the high note this time." Ai said strictly.

You nod. "Ha-Hai." Starting with the first verse you started to sing but unfortunately you went out of tune because of the nervousness and the stare of your teacher/instructor

He sighed. "Take a break and then we'll go through this again."

"Gomen."

Ai suddenly took a step forward you. "I need you to teach me something?" He simply asked.

You blushed at his request, surely you have never ever have been requested by those people who have more experience and has more knowledge than you. "What is it?"

"What is love?"

You looked at him weirdly but decided to answer the question anyway. "Well i think love is just an affection. You know just showing people how they care about their love ones."

"Oh." Was all he could say.

"Why did you question me that by the way?" You asked.

"I'm a bit curious of it."

"Oh okay. I'm just gonna go get another bottle of water." You say but before you could walk away-

"(Name) wait."

You looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Is it-..Is it okay if i can show my affection towards you?" He stepped more closer to you. (Or should i say really close lol joke.)

"Well of course you can?" You say unsure while thinking about the affection he was talking about that it's like a friendly affection.

He suddenly smiled and quickly leaned down to give you a kiss which your quite surprised of but oh well you decided to return back the 'affection' he was giving you. (This sound kinda sexual. I don't even know why? xD)

You both pulled away, a smile was formed on your lips.

"Never expected that kind of affection but i like it."

Author's note: This is for cutieanimelover145 :) Thank you so much for requesting! I know this a late update so im gonna punch myself right now xD Oh well! Thank you so much for the votes everyone and i got bad news In monday i get back to school so :( See you on the next and requests are closed :)

 b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s